Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lipo battery?

Reaction score
Where can I find a lipo battery for my steady grip, it seems I have looked every where.
thanks

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
To clarify... you have the original 8 AA battery Steady Grip, correct? And you want to replace it with a LiPo? That requires a modification of the grip itself:

LiPo Mod - Steady Grip

or do you mean a replacement battery for the Action Cam with a built-in LiPo?

Reaction score
Nope the silver one, for cgo3 it takes lipo already. Can’t find a battery anywhere.

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Because of Yuneec's history of not being reliable in e-mail communication, I would call them at
their main sales number... (844) 343-9966... just because a part is not listed on their site, does not necessarily mean it cannot be ordered.

DCH

Reaction score
Nope the silver one, for cgo3 it takes lipo already.
It is an Li-on not a Lipo. It is specific to the grip and they are as rare as hens teeth, (right next to Unattainium on the periodic table), I doubt you will find one. You will most likely need to replace it with a Lipo that will fit. However unlike the Li-on, you cannot leave the Lipo charged up all the time.

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a battery that fits it? Vertigo drones said they might be able to get one from Yuneec wharehouse so we will see. thanks

Reaction score
Here is my modification using a 2200 2S Zippy compact. Fits into the space without issue.

Attachments

Reaction score
If you have a batteries plus location in your city, have them build you one. they have built many batteries for me. :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i7wjrng4