Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Little Big Econ

Thanks, glad you like it. I didn't know how it would go over because it is just a bunch of trees and a river but I truly love going there whenever I can.

Can't say enough about the video and the location! What a great tour. Something to check out this summer for sure.

Reactions: Ty Pilot
Nice, only draw back was putting the idea of the railroad back in, lets hope not ?

There is no plan for the rail line going back in as far as I know, they striped that out in the 90's and now that passage way is a biking, hiking and horse riding trail for 2.5 miles to the south and 2 miles north of the river.

Reactions: johnnyb57
Wow, now there is a blast from the past - haven't seen you around here in a while AH, you still flying?
"Blast from the past"... lol! Not as much as I use to, but have some interesting projects coming up that require a better camera. I just ordered a used H+ in excellent condition, got it cheap should be here this week.
I've been busy with Harley-Davidson and muscle car events lately doing digital paintings.
Also for several months last year I helped doing maintenance annuals on several aircrafts at our local airport X04.
I was privileged to fly several time right seat in a Beachcraft King Air F90 and right seat once in a Citation 5 picking up clients just north of Atlanta, flying out of Orlando Executive. Up with the big boys at 35,000ft.
First pic we're flying the F90 to Ocean Reef Club picking up client and his family, second pick is the Citation 5 we flew to Fulton County Brown Field picking up client and his family

Attachments

• Airport 07FA - Copy.jpg
    Airport 07FA - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Citation-5 - Copy.jpg
    Citation-5 - Copy.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Citation-at-35000-fs - Copy.jpg
    Citation-at-35000-fs - Copy.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
it is just a bunch of trees and a river
Yeah? Tell that to my senses! Ha! Sayin that's ...Just a bunch trees and river" is just a bunch humble BS Ty! That was visually stunning and dazzling. It is officially 4K and THX approved by me! Man you are steady on the stick, nothin' but smooth fluid video start to finish. Honestly I think that is the most professional non-professional documentary I have ever seen.

Is this your new calling? OMG I hope so!! Not that your other videos aren't just great, but this is a whole new level for you and I want to see a whole lot more of this eye candy and interesting tour/docu style content.

I'd like to say I'm speechless, but I think I just disproved that! :rolleyes:
So this makes two blasts from the Pasts in a day! Hello to everyone again, it's been a while, and hello to @AH-1G, good to see you again!!

Yeah? Tell that to my senses! Ha! Sayin that's ...Just a bunch trees and river" is just a bunch humble BS Ty! That was visually stunning and dazzling. It is officially 4K and THX approved by me! Man you are steady on the stick, nothin' but smooth fluid video start to finish. Honestly I think that is the most professional non-professional documentary I have ever seen.

Is this your new calling? OMG I hope so!! Not that your other videos aren't just great, but this is a whole new level for you and I want to see a whole lot more of this eye candy and interesting tour/docu style content.

I'd like to say I'm speechless, but I think I just disproved that! :rolleyes:
So this makes two blasts from the Pasts in a day! Hello to everyone again, it's been a while, and hello to @AH-1G, good to see you again!!
So glad you liked it. I like doing the drone-focused videos (doing one now) but just wanted to do one that was just a straight forward, information type piece. And hey glad to see you back on the forum - stick around this time. ;)

Reactions: DCH
Hello @DCH, what brings you out except to breath??
It was time to clean the coffin, so I had to get out for the day so Servepro could get into the the corners. It needs a good thorough cleaning every hundred years or so and I just don't have the time.

Haunting a forum might not seem very hard, but I'm here to tell you that it is a lot of work, it's a full time job and I just can't find the time for house cleaning. Therefore I let the professionals deal with the petrified dust bunnies so I don't have to. This way I can focus all my attention on haunting, so each and everyone of you can receive the torment you so richly deserve. In this way everyone can benefit equally from my craft.

I'm off a stroll thru the shops to kill some time, ...see you in your dreams!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval