Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Live Stream

Reaction score
Morning,
I am wondering if anyone has been able to live stream to youtube with the h520 with e10t camera? I have seen a few posts on other setups but not this one. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Reactions: Mike Irish
Morning,
I am wondering if anyone has been able to live stream to youtube with the h520 with e10t camera? I have seen a few posts on other setups but not this one. Any help would be much appreciated!!
I think @DoomMeister may know. I think he posted something one day about a web address to connect to the camera IP, at that point you may be able to find a way to integrate it with FB live on their page. On my H480 I cable out from the HDMI to a USB in that connects to my laptop. From there I just select the camera I want to use with FB live and it's good to go. Same thing applies to connecting to YouTube for me.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Thanks for the reply. I posted a message on his post. Also I will look into the hdmi/usb and try that as well.

The camera is a Wifi Access Point. You would have to connect a device to it that can receive the rtsp stream and then broadcast it to YouTube.

Murray’s method of using the HDMI out of the ST16S to a PC’s USB and then stream to YouTube is the easiest way. The problem lies with lack of web browser support for the rtsp stream from the camera.

OK. I am going to try the usb method and see how that goes. I know there are devices such as broadcaster pro that will do it as well but thats a monthly subscription from what I saw. Thanks for the input.

OK. I am going to try the usb method and see how that goes. I know there are devices such as broadcaster pro that will do it as well but thats a monthly subscription from what I saw. Thanks for the input.
Those services convert the rtsp stream to a version web browsers can display. I think the non native support in web browsers is to discourage hacking IP cams and sending their live data to the internet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ploomy