Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Live Streaming

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a way to live stream on Facebook or youtube from the st16? Im thinking if we could feed into our phone from the hdmi port on the st16 using that feed as the source to stream from, then we would be set. Any ideas?

Bill W.

Well...i think it would mess with the bandwidth. I think mirroring uses the wifi. That's why i suggest using the hdmi input as the stream.

Bill W.

I´m working on a solution.
I guess you could buy a videograbber box

(e.g a video capture box like this:
HD 1080P Converter AV HDMI In/Out Video Capture Box For PS4 Xbox DVD PC Laptop | eBay)

with HDMI and connect the HDMI from the ST16 to this and connect the grabberbox to the laptop via USB, then select the videograbber as the source using e.g. OBS studio (open source) for streaming to Twitch or Youtube ???

In the field youo will need Cellphone to connect to internet and stream that way.

That´s what I´m gonna do :)

Nice idea....but way to pricey. Ibwas hoping something more like and app like dji has.

Bill W.

That's currently impossibru.

You don't have both wifi (to the hex) and internet connection at the same time when using the ST16. The whole system is built in a different way than what the DJI system is.

I´m working on a solution.
I guess you could buy a videograbber box

(e.g a video capture box like this:
HD 1080P Converter AV HDMI In/Out Video Capture Box For PS4 Xbox DVD PC Laptop | eBay)

with HDMI and connect the HDMI from the ST16 to this and connect the grabberbox to the laptop via USB, then select the videograbber as the source using e.g. OBS studio (open source) for streaming to Twitch or Youtube ???

In the field youo will need Cellphone to connect to internet and stream that way.

That´s what I´m gonna do :)

A short-range solution I tested was is using an aditional wireless adapter to stream the CGO3+ to a laptop, and use either original wirelesscard to stream OBS online; as you said, on field you would have to use cellphone data to stream online.

Short range as I easily lost connection to the camera, but again I was flying on a location with lot of wifi networks around, cables, antenas, and such.

Greetings!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval