Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Live view but still not connected. Problems after firmware update or connection to the PC

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

Unfortunately I have a major problem. Yesterday I made the firmware updates, which seem to work perfect actually. After this I did connect the drone with the battery in it to my computer. The reason was I wanted to download the telemetry data, since the drone did struggle around in the air yesterday. But my computer did not recognise the drone as a drive. So I disconnected it. Then I realized that its not possible to turn off the drone with the power button. I had no choice but to drag out the battery.

If I now connect the drone to the ST16S it shows the live view, but it says the drone is not connected. The LEDs are all off and its still not possible to turn it off with the power button.

Since the drone is used to search fawns, its urgently needed now. :(

Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_6006.jpg
    IMG_6006.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 15
In your case, I was forcing the updates again. Put them on the root of the SD cards, on the H520 and on the ST16S and start the devices. Remember to erase the application data and cache in the ST16S every time you make an update.

Reactions: PanicMode

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mexstoragesystem