Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Locked out need password!!!!

Reaction score
hi there. I have a typhoon h that I've have flown quite a few times. We changed a few settings and started an email account on the pad. Today we took it out to fly again and when the remote control pad started up it went to a screen asking for a password that we don't have. Any help please or what to do next.

hi there. I have a typhoon h that I've have flown quite a few times. We changed a few settings and started an email account on the pad. Today we took it out to fly again and when the remote control pad started up it went to a screen asking for a password that we don't have. Any help please or what to do next.

By password do you mean it won't do anything without this password? Worst case scenario call Yuneec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes when the touch pad starts up it shows the factory "leaf" symbol with date and time and asks for a password. It won't go any further then this. And after a certain amount of time it fades black and won't do anything like a sleep mode. If need be how do I contact yuneec. Thanks in advance.

Yes when the touch pad starts up it shows the factory "leaf" symbol with date and time and asks for a password. It won't go any further then this. And after a certain amount of time it fades black and won't do anything like a sleep mode. If need be how do I contact yuneec. Thanks in advance.

Yuneec USA support is (844) 898-6332
Try easy passwords like 0000, 1234, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok Try the following Connect the st 16 to the PC to enter my shared dropbox file

I left the link: Dropbox - Yuneec

Unzip the file Multi Android Tools v1.02b.rar

To enter the file and select Android Multi Tools v1.02b gsmforum.exe

You will find a Screen in green intruce the Number 3 and enter

And ST 16 will restart will allow you to enter the screen without prompting for Password

If this works on only you have to look for the option to disable ipad setup password

regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
essentailhoodie