Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Look at this on eBay

Does anyone have any experience with these . I have dji goggles and they are clear and lag free up to 3 miles out if there are no trees blocking the signal .
The price of these are crazy cheap . Do they have there own screen . If yes then one screen or two .

Does anyone have any experience with these . I have dji goggles and they are clear and lag free up to 3 miles out if there are no trees blocking the signal .
The price of these are crazy cheap . Do they have there own screen . If yes then one screen or two .
They have a screen they. Use a HDMI cor d to your controller. I paid $150. For mine and they were way more than that when I bought mine.they have an internal battery to power screen.

Careful with that seller. The price creeps up when you click buy. One guy in the H forum got one that does not work correctly.

FYI, Crutchfield just marked their down to $199.00. That eBay price has too good to be true written all over it. Be sure you can unwind the deal if you get burned.

I got one. It was brand new, unopened, very well made, and works well. I'm very glad I didn't pay the original price for it though. It's just a video viewer with no real adjustments. For this price though, it's a steal.
I paid $30.00 Worth about that.

I got one. It was brand new, unopened, very well made, and works well. I'm very glad I didn't pay the original price for it though. It's just a video viewer with no real adjustments. For this price though, it's a steal.
I did also. They work fine.

Careful with that seller. The price creeps up when you click buy. One guy in the H forum got one that does not work correctly.

FYI, Crutchfield just marked their down to $199.00. That eBay price has too good to be true written all over it. Be sure you can unwind the deal if you get burned.
I bought a pair didn't work. They will send you another pair if you pay shipping. I complained so he sold me another pair for 25.00 so I have 3 pair two working

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig