Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a good charger

Reaction score
I am looking for a charger for the Q500 4K and Typhoon H. Any recommendations...?

There are quite a few that will serve well. I've been using a Hitec X2-400 and 30A Powerbox for the last 2-1/2 years and they've done well all the way up to 22k ma 6 s batteries. Set the cell count and storage discharge level is auto set. I use it for my Chroma batteries as well.

Reactions: QuadBart
You're lucky, the older versions of the X2 required a separate power supply. The later version has AC power input ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitec X2 AC/DC charger here for my H. I can charge 2 batteries at once @ 6 amps when plugged into a DC power supply.
Love it so far.
Could you share a link to a source with the model number, or other info? Thanks

i just got a duratrax onyx 255 it charges two bats at a time has a five year warrant and my hobby shop says
their customer service is real good and it does all chemistry batteries so with the charge adaptors i got
for the H bats i'm good to go

I have this charger, does anyone know how to use the PC Link? MFG wont respond Seller on amazon wont respond -- :(

Attachments

• IMG_0739.JPG
    IMG_0739.JPG
    319.3 KB · Views: 14
I just got and begun using the Hitec D7. I like it so far, love the option to discharge a battery down to storage voltage if I don't use it flying.

Reactions: Brian Mackey

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval