Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for H520 trade or purchase

Reaction score
Interested in H520, open to condition and accessories (must be flight worthy). Willing to consider trade for Typhoon with realsense CGO3 and CGOET.

Bad joke with the recent release of H plus.
If you want the current flight functions of all the devices of this moment, you have to rethink the choice .....

Understood. I have H plus. Want slightly bigger with same general platform if possible. Flying is all coastline, windy, with natural and man-made obstacles. Slow and stable is a plus. I will likely buy it as a reserve machine.

Ok, I have to ask... “slightly bigger...” in what regards?

Both the H Plus and the H520 are 520mm wingspan machines.

The H/H Pro versions are 480mm.

Do you have the just released H Plus or are you saying you actually have the original Typhoon H?

[emoji41]

My error. You are correct. I have the typhoon pro, and would like another either identical or the 520.

Last edited:
Hi Drones.scot . I read in your advert specs that you can fly up to 28minutes (!) with 520? Have you ever, ever come close to that? Or even 25min or 20minutes? Or is it just another dream... ?
I suppose your flight time is with cam ON? Best from Sweden

I have sent you a message.

Thanx Addison..where can I read your message? Can't find it. Pls email me [email protected]

I will send images of the package tomorrow Photo, but in the meantime, this is what I am offering.
H 520, ST16S controller, six original equipment batteries, two mains chargers, one car charger, 12 props, sunshade, an excellent carbon fibre tray from Ty Pilot, a Q500 hard case that all this fits into except for the Ty Pilot tray.
It's around €3000 worth of drone, and I have flown this less than 20 hours in total because I fucking hate it.
I earn money with my Solo 3DR and will never be able to do so with the H520, IMHO.

If you take pictures and video, get an H Plus. If you do photogrammetry or need waypoints, get a 520.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech