Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lose wi-fi connection

Reaction score
Hi folks. My name is Cristian an I am new to my Q500 and to the forum. I want to ask you experienced guys about this:
Many times I lose wifi connection to the camera for 2-3 seconds. Is that normal?

And secon questio is: can I enter the cammera setting in flight? You know a warning message appears when you attempt to, saying that flight setting will be lost, or something like that. I am affraid to lose gps connection or put in risk the drone if I anter camera setting while flying. Somebody can make tis clear for me?
Thanks!

Hi folks. My name is Cristian an I am new to my Q500 and to the forum. I want to ask you experienced guys about this:
Many times I lose wifi connection to the camera for 2-3 seconds. Is that normal?

And secon questio is: can I enter the cammera setting in flight? You know a warning message appears when you attempt to, saying that flight setting will be lost, or something like that. I am affraid to lose gps connection or put in risk the drone if I anter camera setting while flying. Somebody can make tis clear for me?
Thanks!
I would not attempt as you lose you telemetry data while doing so!, I make adjustments before take off. You can adjust shutter/ios in flight/hover without leaving telemetry warning!

Hmm........I've changed camera settings many times while in flight and never have a problem. When you say you lose video connection, what distance does that happen?

due to the shape of the antenna thats normal.. straight above your head is where the signal is the weakest.

Thanks!
My came

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval