Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Losing radio signal

Reaction score
since I got my replacement 4K I've noticed that I get signal drop each time I'm recording. I have only flown hear at my house where I have four acres of property and have not flown to the edge of it yet because I get a red letter signal across top saying loss signal, I always fly with at least 11-13 satellites fixed and paired, I live in AZ so trees are not an issue. All my video is broken up into segments. Any ideas? Thanks

since I got my replacement 4K I've noticed that I get signal drop each time I'm recording. I have only flown hear at my house where I have four acres of property and have not flown to the edge of it yet because I get a red letter signal across top saying loss signal, I always fly with at least 11-13 satellites fixed and paired, I live in AZ so trees are not an issue. All my video is broken up into segments. Any ideas? Thanks
That happened to me once - scared the **** out of me... had visions of my drone flying away. Not sure what caused it though.

It is completely normal for the 4K video to be broken into 5 minute segments or about 1.8 gig each. As far as losing signal I haven’t seen that yet, however about 1500 feet is the furthest away I’ve let it fly.

That happened to me once - scared the **** out of me... had visions of my drone flying away. Not sure what caused it though.
Yes this has happen to me as well, I Contacted Yuneec about this problem. They ask me to send in my ST - 10 transimitter & Drone and I did. They replaced the ST - 10 and advised that it was a bad wi - fi board. Even with the new one it still happening. I'VE GOT TO CONTACT THEM AGAIN ! Has anybody else spoke to yuneec about this problem ? It's got to get resolved !

How long has you had your Q? Was it the red letter warning or the red block like low battery. Mine did not affect drone flight however I do see a big difference between the old model and the new, old one was more responsive new one is sluggish. I used to fly 3D nitro helis and I'm used to very quick response, I've yet to see near that in a drone.

How long has you had your Q? Was it the red letter warning or the red block like low battery. Mine did not affect drone flight however I do see a big difference between the old model and the new, old one was more responsive new one is sluggish. I used to fly 3D nitro helis and I'm used to very quick response, I've yet to see near that in a drone.
I've had mine since the middle of October. The warning was across the top where it usually says "welcome pilot ". It didn't affect the response to the controls.

I've had my Q since Mar. 2016, it wasn't a warning, the camera just stops Recording what it says is : Unable to connect to...era,re -connecting. It happen at different distances, the last time about 70 yds. from the ST - 10. There was no power lines, Cell Phone towers, Radio Repeaters are anything else to in fear with the signal.

I've had mine since the middle of October. The warning was across the top where it usually says "welcome pilot ". It didn't affect the response to the controls.
That is correct, that's the same place mines is. You're correct it don't effect the response on the control, just effects the video you're recording ! The error message says : Unable to connect to...era,re -connecting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop