Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Loss of video signal

Reaction score
Buen dia. Todo fue perfecto gracias por todo. Por la ayuda, una cosa para grabar 4k? ¿Un quanto grabais? (4096x2160F25) O es (4096x2160F24).

Y otra cosa a veces se me va la cobertura del grabado la antena es otra no es la serie de gracias. Te envio foto de la antena que tengo .. y del icono que se me va la cobertura que es el que esta al lado de donde te marca bateria y los satelites. Gracias y saludos desde españa.
Raul

Google Translation:

Good day. Everything was perfect thanks for everything. For help, one thing to record 4k? How much do you record? (4096x2160F25) Or is (4096x2160F24).

And another thing sometimes I miss the coverage of the engraving the antenna is another is not the series of thanks. I am sending you a photo of the antenna that I have ... and of the icon that is going away from me, which is the one next to where it marks your battery and satellites. Thanks and regards from Spain.
Raul

Attachments

• 15860977088137099048868312809253.jpg
    15860977088137099048868312809253.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • 15860977416138476766628213596496.jpg
    15860977416138476766628213596496.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 26
  • 15860977612962431302666685477886.jpg
    15860977612962431302666685477886.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:
@claudius62 is correct here. Your first posts were accommodated to get you up and running.

If you do not communicate in English, please use a translator app to convert from your native tongue to English when you post. Please refer to the Posting Guidlines in our Community Rules

Good day. Everything was perfect thanks for everything. For help, one thing to record 4k? How much do you record (4096x2160F25) Or is (4096x2160F24).

And another thing that I sometimes miss the coverage of the antenna engraving is another that is not the series of thanks. I am sending you a photo of the antenna I have ... and the icon that is moving away from me, which is the one next to where it marks your battery and your satellites.  Thanks and regards from Spain.

Attachments

• IMG_20200405_163934.jpg
    IMG_20200405_163934.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 21057-71edc91144d63901470bc5238664e004.jpg
    21057-71edc91144d63901470bc5238664e004.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 6
@Akon5,
No podemos entender las palabras traducidas. Por favor, traduzca primero del español al inglés. Luego traduce el inglés de nuevo al español. Haz ajustes hasta que las palabras digan lo que quieres que digan en ambos idiomas.

@Akon5,
We can't understand the translated words. Please translate from Spanish to English first. Then translate the English back into Spanish. Make adjustments until the words say what you want them to say in both languages.

"DeepL Translator"

The station ST10+ when I'm 60 meters away, loses recording signal.

The station ST10+ when I'm 60 meters away, loses recording signal.

@Akon5,
¿Este problema comenzó más o menos al mismo tiempo que instaló la antena externa?
¿O quizás algún otro cambio o evento ocurrió más o menos al mismo tiempo?

Did this problem start around the same time you installed the external antenna?
Or perhaps some other change or event occurred at about the same time?

Reactions: 7cyclops
@Akon5,
Acabo de notar que la foto muestra una antena "Itelite Phantom ITE-DBS01". No creo que sea compatible con tu controlador Yuneec. No estoy seguro, pero creo que tiene UN 2.4Ghz y DOS 5.8Ghz. Fue diseñado para un DJI drone y creo que el DJI usa 5.8Ghz para el control, y 2.4Ghz para el video. Si estoy en lo cierto, el uso de esta antena destruirá los módulos transmisores de su controlador.

@Akon5,
I just noticed that the photo shows an "Itelite Phantom ITE-DBS01" antenna. I don't think it's compatible with your Yuneec controller. I'm not sure, but I think it has ONE 2.4Ghz and TWO 5.8Ghz. It was designed for a DJI drone and I think the DJI uses 5.8Ghz for the control, and 2.4Ghz for the video. If I am right, using this antenna will destroy the transmitter modules of your controller.

Some time ago it worked very well, well if you find something you tell me, thank you.

Estos comentarios fueron proporcionados por @DoomMeister:
En mis clases de radioaficionado básico, cuando estaba en el instituto, las antenas mal emparejadas pueden limitar severamente el rango de transmisión y recepción. Cuanta más potencia se ponga en un sistema desparejado, mayor será la posibilidad de que el transmisor sea dañado por la potencia reflejada en el sistema por el desparejamiento. Con el tiempo, el transmisor puede resultar dañado como resultado. Con la baja potencia de nuestros sistemas, tomará un poco más de tiempo para que esto suceda.
Mi sugerencia para @Akon5 es volver a las antenas estándar y ver cuáles son los resultados. Dejar caer el video a 60 metros es demasiado pronto y me dice que conectó una antena de 2,4 GHz al WiFi del ST10+. Así que una parte significativa de la señal de la cámara se refleja fuera del sistema.

Diese Kommentare wurden von @DoomMeister zur Verfügung gestellt:
In meinen grundlegenden Amateurfunkklassen, als ich in der Highschool war, können falsch angepasste Antennen die Reichweite von Sendung und Empfang stark einschränken. Je mehr Leistung man in ein falsch angepasstes System einsetzt, desto größer ist die Chance, dass der Sender durch die von der Fehlanpassung in das System zurückreflektierte Leistung beschädigt wird. Im Laufe der Zeit kann der Sender dadurch beschädigt werden. Bei der geringen Leistung in unseren Systemen wird es etwas länger dauern, bis das passiert.
Mein Vorschlag an @Akon5 ist, zu den Standardantennen zurückzugehen und zu sehen, was die Ergebnisse sind. Das Video bei 60 Metern fallen zu lassen, ist viel zu früh und sagt mir, dass er eine 2,4-GHz-Antenne an das WiFi des ST10+ angeschlossen hat. Daher wird ein erheblicher Teil des Signals von der Kamera aus dem System heraus reflektiert.

These comments were provided by @DoomMeister:
In my basic amateur radio classes, when I was in high school, mismatched antennas can severely limit the range of transmission and reception. The more power you put into a mismatched system, the greater the chance that the transmitter will be damaged by the power reflected back into the system by the mismatch. Over time, the transmitter may be damaged as a result. With the low power in our systems, it will take a little longer for this to happen.
My suggestion to @Akon5 is to go back to the standard antennas and see what the results are. Dropping the video at 60 meters is much too early and tells me that he connected a 2.4 GHz antenna to the WiFi of the ST10+. So a significant portion of the signal from the camera is reflected out of the system.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited:
Thank you. I'll try to fly another day if you lose your camera signal. Otherwise I'll put the standard station

Some time ago it worked very well, well if you find something you tell me, thank you.
@Akon5.
Por favor, entienda que no tenemos ningún manual ni datos para el ITE-DBS01. No sabemos con certeza qué frecuencias usa DJI Phantom en cada antena. No sabemos qué conector está conectado a qué transceptor en su ST10. No sabemos si sus módulos ya han sufrido una reducción permanente de su funcionamiento. No sabemos cómo se utiliza el sistema ni en qué entorno. Y no tenemos el sistema a mano para la solución de problemas. Hay demasiadas conexiones, demasiadas posibilidades de problemas y demasiadas formas de conectarlo incorrectamente. Todo lo que podemos hacer es especular basándonos en el hecho obvio de que su antena no fue diseñada para su sistema y dar consejos generales sobre sistemas mal emparejados. Esperamos que continúe considerando todas las posibilidades. Incluyendo las posibilidades no relacionadas con la antena.
¿Tiene otro transmisor disponible para comparar?

@Akon5.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür, dass wir kein Handbuch und keine Daten für ITE-DBS01 haben. Wir wissen nicht sicher, für welche Frequenzen DJI Phantom welche Antenne verwendet. Wir wissen nicht, welcher Anschluss an welchen Transceiver in Ihrem ST10 angeschlossen ist. Wir wissen nicht, ob Ihre Module bereits eine dauerhafte Funktionseinschränkung erlitten haben. Wir wissen nicht, wie das System verwendet wird oder in welcher Umgebung. Und wir haben das System nicht in der Hand, um Fehler zu beheben. Es gibt zu viele Anschlüsse, zu viele Möglichkeiten für Probleme und zu viele Möglichkeiten, es falsch anzuschließen. Alles, was wir tun können, ist, auf der Grundlage der offensichtlichen Tatsache, dass Ihre Antenne nicht für Ihr System konzipiert wurde, zu spekulieren und allgemeine Ratschläge zu falsch angepassten Systemen zu geben. Wir hoffen, dass Sie weiterhin alle Möglichkeiten in Betracht ziehen werden. Einschließlich der Möglichkeiten, die nicht mit der Antenne zusammenhängen.
Haben Sie einen anderen Sender zum Vergleich zur Verfügung?

@Akon5.
Please understand we have no manual and no data for ITE-DBS01. We do not know for certain which frequencies DJI Phantom uses on which antenna. We don't know which connector is connected to which transceiver in your ST10. We do not know if your modules have already suffered permanent reduction in function. We don't know how the system is used or in what environment. And we don't have the system in hand for troubleshooting. There are too many connections, too many possibilities for problems and too many ways to connect it incorrectly. All we can do is speculate based on the obvious fact that your antenna was not designed for your system and give general advice on mismatched systems. We hope you will continue to consider all the possibilities. Including possibilities not related to the antenna.
Do you have another transmitter available for comparison?

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help and attention, I understand. I don't have any transmitter to check it. Thank you very much and I will inform you. ????

• Love
Reactions: WTFDproject
Why doesn't yuneec connect to the pc? I have drivers installed already, thanks
(Disconnected. Trying port COM3.)
is there any video to inform me.

Attachments

• 15861985442675525102609506887750.jpg
    15861985442675525102609506887750.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 1
Why doesn't yuneec connect to the pc? I have drivers installed already, thanks
(Disconnected. Trying port COM3.)
is there any video to inform me.

Asegúrese de iniciar el GUI y conectar el Q500 antes de encender el Q500. También puede ayudar el ejecutar el GUI como "administrador".
He visto un video, pero no recuerdo dónde. Lo buscaré y actualizaré el hilo si lo encuentro.

Be sure to start the GUI and connect to the Q500 before turning on the Q500. It may also help to run the GUI as "administrator".
I have seen a video, but do not remember where. I will search for it and update the thread if I find it.

thanks, i connect usb through this connector. I don't have any connector to where the battery is.

Attachments

• 15861996871998218570711243333589.jpg
    15861996871998218570711243333589.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
No lo conectes a la cámara. NO utilice el pequeño cable de extensión adicional para la cámara.
Este no es el mejor video, y cubre muchas otras cosas. La parte de la interfaz gráfica comienza a los 27 minutos y 20 segundos del video. El Q500 4K tiene un conector de un solo lado en el área de la batería que NO tiene que ser desenchufado.

Don't connect it to the camera. Do NOT use the additional small extension cable for the camera.
This is not the best video, and it covers many other things. The graphic interface part starts at 27 minutes and 20 seconds into the video. The Q500 4K has a single-sided connector in the battery area that does NOT have to be unplugged.

"
"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval