Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lost my yuneec mantis q

Reaction score
Hello, i lost my Yunec mantis q while flying. I tried to track the location with the app but it didn t work. Can anyone maybe help me?

Refer to this thread How To: Retrieve Mantis Q Telemetry (Sensor) Files and then post your telemetry files by using the Attach Files button below the reply box.

If you are in warranty you also need to contact Yuneec via Support on their website.

The instructions are in that thread.

Which are you using, an iOS or an Android device to run the Yuneec Pilot app?

If those instructions for Android do not work, contact Yuneec CS and get instructions from them, then post those instructions here. We still have not gotten definitive instructions for Android telemetry file retrieval.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello, i lost my Yunec mantis q while flying. I tried to track the location with the app but it didn t work. Can anyone maybe help me?

Sorry to read of your mishap.

Out or curiosity, did you lose you Q due to a fly-away (lost control/unable to return home due to no control) or, something like your Mantis was too far away to know where it is when 1) it hit something and crashed e.g. tree top or some other obstruction, 2) ran out of power and was too far away to make it home.

Not trying to point fingers or place blame. I am not used to reading of someone who “lost my drone”. Usually the accounts read more like “I had a fly-away!”

Thanks in advance for any additional clarification you are willing to share. Hope everything works out for the best.

Jeff

Sorry to read of your mishap.

Out or curiosity, did you lose you Q due to a fly-away (lost control/unable to return home due to no control) or, something like your Mantis was too far away to know where it is when 1) it hit something and crashed e.g. tree top or some other obstruction, 2) ran out of power and was too far away to make it home.

Not trying to point fingers or place blame. I am not used to reading of someone who “lost my drone”. Usually the accounts read more like “I had a fly-away!”

Thanks in advance for any additional clarification you are willing to share. Hope everything works out for the best.

Jeff
Hello, the drone was at 50% and it was at 25 30 meters high and maybe 40 m from me.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using YuneecPilots Drone Forum mobile app

Did you see it fall? If you did then go there and search. Seems a simple thing to walk half a football pitch and set up a search grid.

btw... I can throw a rock 40 meters. Do you need gps coordinates to locate something within throwing distance?

I didnt saw it when it fall i was running trough the house and it was gone. The last gos point was over the street in a parking but no. It wasnt there.

And when the MantisQ:s transmission is at 5,8 GHz there is huge problems to fly with obstacles between you and the drone. You must have free sight, a house or trees is enough to loose contact.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval