Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Low FOG at home today. 150-200ft.

My wife and I do not like dogs, but we considered using them as footballs, like punting them over a goal post!:rolleyes:
Interesting or not keep posting! I will be posting a very boring 3 minute one later today.:eek:o_O

I’ve got a 15 minute video flying laps around the park..... one constant shot.....no music.....I’d post it if I thought anyone could actually make it through the whole thing.

Reactions: AH-1G
One thing I always try to do is ask myself if an image or video is really worth sharing. Is it something other people will find interesting or is it something that only I like. For example, I have 10,000 photos of my dog. I personally love all of them, but when we are sharing photos at dinner with friends I have 2 pics I like to share. That's sort of my thought process.

73 de WH6QB

I presume with millions of people, there are bound to be a percentage that enjoy certain pictures, I can understand other not liking random pictures of someones random dogs, but these are not pictures of random dogs, they are pictures of fog that rolled in quickly off the mountains on what no less than 20 minutes before was a clear day. they have likes, so obviously there are like minded people out. I understand what you are saying here though, next time ill go up the mountain and take video in the clear sky that is above the fog layer. :)

I’ve got a 15 minute video flying laps around the park..... one constant shot.....no music.....I’d post it if I thought anyone could actually make it through the whole thing.

Oh I have plenty of those.. along with plenty of videos of me just practicing camera angles, etc... wanna see them is that what you're saying?

cause what I'm saying, is if I don't like someones uploads, etc, I don't fool with wasting my time to type out a post to let them know that, or to tell them that their stuff sucks and mine don't as a matter of fact if a picture or video or thread don't catch my eye pretty quickly, I just move along.. I don't have time for mundane crap like throwing off on others work. thats just petty.

I presume with millions of people, there are bound to be a percentage that enjoy certain pictures, I can understand other not liking random pictures of someones random dogs, but these are not pictures of random dogs, they are pictures of fog that rolled in quickly off the mountains on what no less than 20 minutes before was a clear day. they have likes, so obviously there are like minded people out. I understand what you are saying here though, next time ill go up the mountain and take video in the clear sky that is above the fog layer. :)

Sorry I failed to make my point more clearly. I was simply sharing my thought process, each of us is free to do as we please within the limits of the terms of use for this forum.

Sorry I failed to make my point more clearly. I was simply sharing my thought process, each of us is free to do as we please within the limits of the terms of use for this forum.

I agree whole heartitly..

Still learning with this beast of a machine, and hope to have some very good content to put up by summer. I'm trying my best to study for commercial, but thats like 10 times worse than moving from tech to general in amateur radio :)

I keep thinking about going for my Extra, but I am just too lazy and already do so little HF that I cannot muster the energy to do it.

As far as 107 prep goes one of my favorites was an app called PrepWare Remote Pilot.

... wanna see them is that what you're saying?.......

No. I was replying to AH’s comment. Sorry that wasn’t clear. I don’t critique images unless the poster specifically asks for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval