Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mac and PC cannot recognize ROID!

Reaction score
Hello gang,

This has baffled for sometime, I’m not able to connect the ST16 controller to my computer. I have a Mac as well as a PC. The control charges, but will not connect and the computer cannot recognize the Droid. I have another android tablet and it connects flawlessly.

Protocol * USB Debugging and choose “Media device (MTP)” option are both ON/ACTIVE.
Computer drivers are updated.

Any suggestions?

Are you using the USB cable that Yuneec gave you to do this with ? Not all USB cables are the same, and none I had worked except the one that came with it...

Are you using the USB cable that Yuneec gave you to do this with ? Not all USB cables are the same, and none I had worked except the one that came with it...

OH! Snap! I don't know, which cable it now to be honest, because I have so many, but arent they all supposed to be universal?
If not, I have to look for it.

No, they are not universal. Some only have power pins connected, like some that come with phone chargers etc...
The Yuneec one should be easy to find if you have it as it has a sticker with their logo wrapped round the cable.

No, they are not universal. Some only have power pins connected, like some that come with phone chargers etc...
The Yuneec one should be easy to find if you have it as it has a sticker with their logo wrapped round the cable.

SIR!!!!! YOU'RE THE MAN!! Thank you, so much! It works now...

Lols, you're welcome. That one got me the first time I tried too ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReparacionDronesMedellin