Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Made it past the longest night...

Something along the lines of:

"Distracting the pilot during take-off and landing,
can result in accidental decapitation"

;)

Hmmmm... time for some designs...
Safe operator kit... comes with safety shirts, cones, do not cross tape, air sock/flag, self leveling launch pad, digital clock with gps antenna read outs, air horn, slate board, hard hat and safety goggles that have HUD. Roll up anywhere with that and people will leave you alone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I would modify that statement just a bit to get the point across: "Distracting the pilot during take-off and landing,
can result in accidental decapitation OF THE DISTRACTOR"

Safe operator kit... comes with safety shirts, cones, do not cross tape, air sock/flag, self leveling launch pad, digital clock with gps antenna read outs, air horn, slate board, hard hat and safety goggles that have HUD. Roll up anywhere with that and people will leave you alone.

You forgot the Hazmat suit... LMAO

D U N - Done! Bwahahahaha

no_decapitation.jpg

Last edited:
that was the best res I could find online... might just buy one of the signs from the company to scan on a flatbed. Need to work on
a second version for the canine... :D

that was the best res I could find online... might just buy one of the signs from the company to scan on a flatbed. Need to work on
a second version for the canine... :D

Yeah... show dog and walker getting sliced... maybe graphic should have the dog trying to jump at the drone.... I got a guy at my park who lets his dog off leash that tries to jump at me when landing. He's a jerk and won't leash his dog and thinks it's not a problem in a park with leash laws. I can't o anything because I'm one pilot against many dog owners and I'll be the one who gets banned. I found a new awesome hidden night time kid party spot yesterday where no one can see me flying and can't distract me.

That's a good price. Depends how many you order. Have a friend in Colorado that prints. I designed on line but want a sample printed. Thinking grey long sleeved with orange caution on sleeves too.watermarked_small.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus