Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Magnetic interference

Well I sent my flight logs to Yuneec and 2 weeks later they say. We could not find any thing wrong. Funny thing is my warranty is up in November. The guy I talked with originally was a jerk. He kept cutting me off in mid sentence. They did offer for me to send it to them and they would" Check it out ". I think me saying that he would not let me finish what I was saying mad him mad. My bird has had the GPS replaced twice now. I'm wondering if there is some underlying problem with it. I would send it in but after I was told nothing was wrong with my bird I'm scared I will be told the same and charged for shipping and inspection. I'm really losing confidence in yuneec now, don't trust them anymore.

Beautiful...before our company decided to put us with Yuneec drones, I had never heard of 'em.

The H does not use the altimeter for landing. It uses accelerometers. It doesn't care where the ground was, or is.

I got the magnetic interference error on my brand new H. Also did the toilet bowl dance. When I checked the telemetry logs they showed numerous compass errors. Sent the logs to Yuneec and they opened up a RMA and had me send it in for repair. Ken-A-Vison was the repair facility. One month later and many phone calls, finally got it back. They replaced the GPS/compass module. Been flying it for the last 3 days and it's perfect.
Glad to hear you got it fixed. You can relax now and enjoy flying!

This is interesting to see because we have two Typhoon H kits, and one of them has a highly inaccurate altimeter reading whereas the second unit is pretty spot on. We spot checked the RTH feature and it slam danced to the ground - seeing that it thinks it is 12 ft higher than it is. Looks like we'll have to call the customer service as well.
BC
When you start the motors does the altitude reading reset to zero?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giiir