Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Magnetic warning

T

TomC9000

Flying the other day and got a Keep out of Magnetic field warning on the ST16. I landed quickly and looked all over for something that might have set it off. Couldn't find anything, I was flying in a open field with oak trees. Has that happened to anybody?

Flying the other day and got a Keep out of Magnetic field warning on the ST16. I landed quickly and looked all over for something that might have set it off. Couldn't find anything, I was flying in a open field with oak trees. Has that happened to anybody?
Hi Tom, where and how did you see the "Magnetic field warning on the ST16"

Hi Tom, where and how did you see the "Magnetic field warning on the ST16"
Came up on the screen, like a lost of GPS or low battery warning would. Should have taken a picture of the screen, carry a small camera just for that. The drone did seem to be a little harder to keep in one place at that time.

Don't remember ever seeing a post on that warning, or have seen it either... something new to look out for.

I just remembered that I could plug my drone into the GUI and get a report on that warning, I think. Will look into it later.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Got a Magnetic field warning today. We were on one side of a hill. On the other side were some large power lines. I assume that is why we were warned.

Got a Magnetic field warning today. We were on one side of a hill. On the other side were some large power lines. I assume that is why we were warned.
I think you would need to be much closer to the power lines to get a warning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mining_drones