Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Main board

uh no the sd card is not included with a new board atleast with the h520 mainboard anyway. Had to have a new mainboard installed on my ex primary h520 when the one of the motor wires separated from the main board in flight triggering five motor error back in late july 2019. I do not see why the h plus mainboard would be different. the sd card on the old mainboard unless damaged needs transferred over to the new one. however that h520 suffered a fatal crash dec 25th when two props failed inflight at the same time resulting in the bird landing upside down on it's head. If that is a brand new board there is no firmware loaded at all. That a whole new ball game to get the firmware loaded and the reason I had terrestrial imaging do the work for me and not myself

Hang on a second!

You had two props fail on the same flight?

Care to expand on this or did you already do so in another thread and I missed it?

If you don’t mind saying, how old, or rather how many hours were on those props? That’s assuming there wasn’t contact with an object or objects known to be unfriendly toward spinning wings.

Thanks in advance for some elaboration.

Jeff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos