Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Man arrested for drone intrusion over Goodwin Fire

Good. Perhaps the message will finally start getting out that getting your drone jollies shooting video of forest/wild fires is not the thing to do.

Reactions: ThunderChicken
I just can't believe it. They had to ground the fire fighting flights because of an idiot. I would expect something like this from another area of the country.
My guess if they threw the book at him he could not read it.

I just can't believe it. They had to ground the fire fighting flights because of an idiot. I would expect something like this from another area of the country.
My guess if they threw the book at him he could not read it.
There was a report yesterday morning about some nutter flying a drone so near to (i think) Gatwick airport near London that flights had to be diverted and other flights being delayed. It beggars belief the mentality of some, so called, drone pilots.

Reactions: Ozzy7616
In speaking with some Cal Fire reps at a county fair this afternoon, and commenting nicely on their TFR representative's professionalism, I learned I've been the only drone operator to make contact with them at all to check on active TFR status. That troubled me greatly as I know their are numerous camera drone operators in the area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval