Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Manual Bind

Reaction score
Hi All

For some reason I can manual bind the H520 any more. I had to return the E90 camera since the wifi board was bad, now that I am trying to bind it manually, I am having a issue with it. I went thru the usual process of flipping the drone upside down and pressing the manual bind button. Before when I flipped it upside down, all the lights would turn yellow and now they dont... Is there a reset process on the drone that take it to the factory settings if any??

You can reset the ST16S parameters. It's the only thing that's changed since the last update this week.

Yes Steve, it's a procedure explained in the manual, Pag. 46.

Manual bind

Manual bind allows the Pilot to bind the ST16S to the H520 without a camera. Power on the H520, tap the Manual Bind button, and flip the H520 upside down. The H520 LEDs will begin flashing yellow on all motors. Now tap the Bind button on the popup window. The ST16S will bind to the H520. This connection may be tested by raising the landing gear while the H520 is upside down.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I haven't tried that procedure. I can't tell.

@piertechinc, which version of DataPilot do you have? To discard that it's from the last update.

Hi All

For some reason I can manual bind the H520 any more. I had to return the E90 camera since the wifi board was bad, now that I am trying to bind it manually, I am having a issue with it. I went thru the usual process of flipping the drone upside down and pressing the manual bind button. Before when I flipped it upside down, all the lights would turn yellow and now they dont... Is there a reset process on the drone that take it to the factory settings if any??
Try to power just the h520 on without props and without the controller. Once powered up, flip the airframe upside down for a minute or two or until the lights start flashing yellow. If the lights do not start to flash, power off the bird. Flip the bird upside down and power on again. If this doesn't work, unfortunately, you will need to wait for your E90 to return before you can conduct a firmware update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22