Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Map fixes for UAV Toolbox

Reaction score
Please forgive the multiple posts, but since this affects various Hex models, I'd like to make sure users are aware.

I have a new release candidate for UAV Toolbox, which addresses map loading issues on the ST-16. Testers are encouraged - please let me know if this works for you: UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Thanks for the update! Will update mine and report back.

I just tried the new version for my H+ and the ST16S is still unusable for choosing a mission... Why???UAV ST16S.jpg

I just tried the new version for my H+ and the ST16S is still unusable for choosing a mission... Why???
It looks like it cannot find any telemetry on that controller - so it does not know what type of drone you're flying.

On the ST16, if you open the system file manager, you should see the usual Android file folders ('Alarms', 'Download', 'Movies' etc.) and a directory called 'Flight2Log' which contains the 'Telemetry' folder for the Yuneec FlightMode2,0 flight control software.

If that file exists, you may need to update your registration:

* Log out of UAV Toolbox and close the app
* Make sure you're connected to the internet - you can check by opening the browser on the ST16 and visiting e.g. google.com
* Re-open UAV Toolbox and log back in again

This should refresh your registration. Let me know if this solves your problems.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Will this work for the H920+ as well?

It very much depends on what flight software it's running. UAV Toolbox is 'non destructive' - it doesn't change any files or apps used by the standard Yuneec controllers - so you can try it out and see what works.

Note however (as is always the case) if you are flying a mission that has been created in any map-based tool, you must be in a position to stop the flight immediately if the drone behaves unexpectedly.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Have you tried the Mission planner built into the FlightMode app for the H920+?

It very much depends on what flight software it's running. UAV Toolbox is 'non destructive' - it doesn't change any files or apps used by the standard Yuneec controllers - so you can try it out and see what works.

Note however (as is always the case) if you are flying a mission that has been created in any map-based tool, you must be in a position to stop the flight immediately if the drone behaves unexpectedly.
As @Tuna states, UAV Toolbox is non-destructive. You can try making a simple mission to fly in a very open area to test how it works with the 920+.

It looks like it cannot find any telemetry on that controller - so it does not know what type of drone you're flying.

On the ST16, if you open the system file manager, you should see the usual Android file folders ('Alarms', 'Download', 'Movies' etc.) and a directory called 'Flight2Log' which contains the 'Telemetry' folder for the Yuneec FlightMode2,0 flight control software.

If that file exists, you may need to update your registration:

* Log out of UAV Toolbox and close the app
* Make sure you're connected to the internet - you can check by opening the browser on the ST16 and visiting e.g. google.com
* Re-open UAV Toolbox and log back in again

This should refresh your registration. Let me know if this solves your problems.
Sorry for my late reply but I was very sick... It's really better now ;-) A big thank you for your enlightened advice and all the work on this excellent program!!!

Attachments

• 1679765915267.jpg
    1679765915267.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • 1679765915271.jpg
    1679765915271.jpg
    960.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members