Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Maybe found the issue with video feed....

Reaction score
I had an issue develop at the same time that I installed the previous update and at first thinking that it was the culprit. However, about a week before the update, I purchased a new sd card. It was a 64GB PNY Elite Pro Micro SDXC U3 card. It is rated as one of the best, with 90mpbs read & write speeds, which is way more than enough for the video coming from the CGO3+. However, I am wondering if I have received a fake or maybe it is not compatible with the camera. The reason I did not think it was the card, is that I have flown a few times with it before the update and it recorded fine. For some reason, the new update has made it to where I can't use the new sd card. The way I found out is that I put the original 16GB card that came with the drone and it worked great. Has anyone had any issues with compatibility concerning their sd cards?
My issues was having the video feed freeze and then speed up really fast to catch up. Almost like it was getting bottlenecked while trying to write to the card. I am going to send back the sd card and try getting a new one. I am still having issues with my camera gimbal not centering, but if I turn the bird on and off a few times, it will center up. For some reason though, if I do the gimbal calibration, it will get way off.

Sounds like a card buffering issue and the card may not be as fast as the label suggests.

I had an issue develop at the same time that I installed the previous update and at first thinking that it was the culprit. However, about a week before the update, I purchased a new sd card. It was a 64GB PNY Elite Pro Micro SDXC U3 card. It is rated as one of the best, with 90mpbs read & write speeds, which is way more than enough for the video coming from the CGO3+. However, I am wondering if I have received a fake or maybe it is not compatible with the camera. The reason I did not think it was the card, is that I have flown a few times with it before the update and it recorded fine. For some reason, the new update has made it to where I can't use the new sd card. The way I found out is that I put the original 16GB card that came with the drone and it worked great. Has anyone had any issues with compatibility concerning their sd cards?
My issues was having the video feed freeze and then speed up really fast to catch up. Almost like it was getting bottlenecked while trying to write to the card. I am going to send back the sd card and try getting a new one. I am still having issues with my camera gimbal not centering, but if I turn the bird on and off a few times, it will center up. For some reason though, if I do the gimbal calibration, it will get way off.

Mine does that too .. after the calibration shut the H down and turn it back on it should center, also another trick is to calibrate with the Pan Mode switch all the way up in F then calibrate -- you will still have to to turn it off an on :)

Interesting that it didn't do it prior to the update with that card. That may suggest they've increased the bitrate of the video out of the CG03+ which is nice.

Mine does that too .. after the calibration shut the H down and turn it back on it should center, also another trick is to calibrate with the Pan Mode switch all the way up in F then calibrate -- you will still have to to turn it off an on :)

Right. As the Ver 1.1 Manual states, before the Gimbal calibration, turn both the top left switches to the "UP" position.

Interesting that it didn't do it prior to the update with that card. That may suggest they've increased the bitrate of the video out of the CG03+ which is nice.
I was wondering the same thing. I checked out the file with MediaInfo and it looks like it is the same.

Right. As the Ver 1.1 Manual states, before the Gimbal calibration, turn both the top left switches to the "UP" position.
Yes, I have tried that. In fact, that is how I typically fly.

Maybe some could list what kind of SD card they are using.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval