Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Micro usb problems

Reaction score
I’ve nearly got a brick here. I’m in the US and our firmware still isn’t allowing the breeze to send WiFi consistently.. lots of powering on and off. I was going to revert back to an earlier firmware but can’t get my computer to recognize I have anything plugged in. Is it possible the micro usb is offline while the arm led is white?

If I can get the breeze to start up properly with the red/green light and connect to my phone, I’m going to try and format the internal memory.. maybe the computer will recognize it then. As for now it’s lots of powering on and off looking for the correct start up. Maybe 1 in 100.. this cant be good for it.

Reactions: ginger
Ok.. so I’ve solved my problem. Apparently the micro usb will not work while the white led is lit.. need red or green as if it’s available to connect. After lots of powering on and off it finally launched its WiFi, I was able to reconnect with my phone, formatted the int memory, and was able to connect to my pc. I reverted back to an earlier firmware and am now connected every time.

4844727649e9ab4cce3caee6d1ea762a.jpg

0fc494d932b1f4de92178aa906d54e5e.jpg

Hope this helps if any of you are in this mess in the future

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop