Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

MK58 connector question

Reaction score
Good Morning
There is a brass connector at the end of the MK58 that requires a very different fitting in order to screw the Yuneec Square antenna to the box. do you have this fitting and can I buy one from you. I have search now for a very long time an cannot find them. Evan if I had the spec`s it would help me chase it down. Can you help please.

Thank you so much
[email protected]

Thanks again.

Good Morning
There is a brass connector at the end of the MK58 that requires a very different fitting in order to screw the Yuneec Square antenna to the box. do you have this fitting and can I buy one from you. I have search now for a very long time an cannot find them. Evan if I had the spec`s it would help me chase it down. Can you help please.

Thank you so much
[email protected]

Thanks again.

Sorry, not familiar with the MK58.
Perhaps someone else @WTFDproject or @Steve Carr could assist you.

Good Morning

Thank you so much
[email protected]

Thanks again.
View attachment antenna.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I have replaced the flat square antenna with a mushroom dome antenna. I will send you a picture next week.

Thanks again. Rich Q

Reactions: johnnyb57

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz