Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motor and blade help

Reaction score
Good morning all .. I am very new to flying a drone . I am from the sunny UK . I have a couple of questions if anyone can help with.

1. Need to get some extra blades for my breeze 4k..been looking around eBay etc . All seem to sale 4 blades pack 's when looking at the drone case they have letters for each arm and on the blades ...can't seem to fine where to get the right ones from . Or dose this not matter ?

2. I would also like to fine where to get the motors from . So I have a full set on standby back up .

Any pointers ...would be epic

Bry

Hey Bry,

I don’t think it matters where you get the Breeze blades from as long as they are Breeze blades.

On the motors, these are brushless outrunner motors and should not need replacing IF YOU DONT CRASH. I’m sure there are circumstances where a motor could go bad / be ruined but ‘in general’ you don’t have to worry about this.

Not sure this answer helps much but that’s my opinion on both questions.

Many thanks for your help yes helps big time ....thank you its me just stocking up on parts before or just in case. So far been good flying more issues with it dropping WiFi ..

Checkout this thread from about the 4th page to the end. Breeze Range Extender
There is good info in the earlier posts from the pioneers, but the latter posts have more recent equipment and info. The extender/repeater really helps with the video feed to the app.

Many thanks I will have a read thank you
Hi,
as I outlined in post #179 be extra careful with alibaba and co. because you do not always get what you ordered. As opposed to dealing with amazon. I admit the Zyxel is a lot dearer than the comfast. I learned it the hard way, now I have a working zyxel and a useless comfast. The WRE 6606 is super reliable and the instructions to set it up is proven foolproof - even I did master it.
HTH
and greetings from
rainy Austria/Vienna

Reactions: Brianlam
Hi,
as I outlined in post #179 be extra careful with alibaba and co. because you do not always get what you ordered. As opposed to dealing with amazon. I admit the Zyxel is a lot dearer than the comfast. I learned it the hard way, now I have a working zyxel and a useless comfast. The WRE 6606 is super reliable and the instructions to set it up is proven foolproof - even I did master it.
HTH
and greetings from
rainy Austria/Vienna
Many thanks I found this website in the UK which seems to be good also phone them to make sure real deal About Us seem good prices

Must say to all on here what a good place to come and learn or ask for help. All the best from the sunny UK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maahdevbook