Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Motors ?

johnnyb57

Lost in Space
Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Is there a difference between an A motor, and a B motor ? What I'm after is are they directional, or does the board dictate which way they spin, seeing as their not labeled, but sold as such ? Also front motor, rear motor ?

Last edited:
Front and rear differ by the length of the wire bundle. I will have to review the A and B motor information I had from @Pman . I’ll get with you in a day or two.

Just looked through some of our correspondence and found that the motors are all wired the same and rotation is determined by the position they are plugged into on the M7 board. As I remember the front motors require the longer wire bundle.

Last edited:
Just looked through some of our correspondence and found that the motors are all wired the same and rotation is determined by the position they are plugged into on the M7 board. As I remember the front motors require the longer wire bundle.
Thanx, i thought thats all it was

Thanx, i thought thats all it was
Just be sure the props match the arms. If you find that a motor is turning the wrong direction you can carefully extract two pins from the connector and swap their position. Same principle as a three phase motor.

Just be sure the props match the arms. If you find that a motor is turning the wrong direction you can carefully extract two pins from the connector and swap their position. Same principle as a three phase motor.
Thank you, seeing as its only the wire length I see no reason why the front couldn't be used in the back if you only had a new front motor ? Just lookin ahead if the problem arises ?

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430