Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Must reboot phone before connection

Reaction score
I'm using a Galaxy S9+ to pilot my Breeze, but everytime I try to connect it fails to do so unless I reboot my phone. This is not "yuneec" to the breeze.[emoji16] I have to do the same thing with my Tello and my S6 (yeah, I know how bad it is). What I have done to get around having to reboot is I'll connect to the Breeze's wifi (first), close all apps, clear device memory (not storage), and close all apps again. I've been able to connect 100% of the time after performing those steps. However, should i have to do that? Are there any apps you all know of that are known to block wifi based connections to UAVs? Thanks for your help!

I can accept that this is normal, if that is the answer. Any feedback would be appreciated. Even if it's, "It's normal, so deal with it."

Try placing your Galaxy 9+ in airplane mode and see if you are able to connect without rebooting the phone.

A lot of Android users started having this problem when they updated to the latest version of the OS 8.x Oreo.

Reactions: perknite
Try placing your Galaxy 9+ in airplane mode and see if you are able to connect without rebooting the phone.

A lot of Android users started having this problem when they updated to the latest version of the OS 8.x Oreo.
Thanks, @DoomMeister! I'll give that a try. Hopefully it will shave a few seconds off of my flight prep.

For the record, airplane mode +wifi give me a proper connection 100% of the time. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia