Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My 1.1 Kilometer flight chased by a P3

Reaction score
Me and my bud were out for a flight yesterday and he wanted to follow me for some video.
I made it out 1.1 K with a solid video link. He was using his P3 Advanced and lost video at about 800m.

Reactions: yuneec53
Me and my bud were out for a flight yesterday and he wanted to follow me for some video.
I made it out 1.1 K with a solid video link. He was using his P3 Advanced and lost video at about 800m.

I didn't want to go any further as to pass the highway.

The color looks very different between the P3 and the H. Did you have a preset in the camera for either one?

Reactions: Brent D
I took my H out to 2,000ft yesterday with no issues on the video or telemetry. I think I was around 300-400ft up, so probably could have gone further out.

Reactions: Brent D
I was using Gorgeous setting but forgot to lock the WB... He sent me his file and when Imported into my editing software it was way blown out. I had to color correct , scale and sharpen. My intent was not to match the color. The Yuneec looks over saturated where as the P3 looks too fake. There are a lot of burnt browns in the actual area and the P3 rendered everything in a colder temperature. True blue and green. Not accurate at all.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas
Nice vid. Thanks for the post.

I took my H out to 2,000ft yesterday with no issues on the video or telemetry. I think I was around 300-400ft up, so probably could have gone further out.
I was surprised at 1.1K. There was literally NO difference in transmission speed or quality.

Reactions: Rayray

Yikes!!! The white balance on the Typhoon is off. Green appears brown due to the camera enhancing the reds. Unfortunately this is all too common in most Typhoon H vids, but it can be easily fixed with manual settings.

Seems this happens when the cam tries to AWB when the gimbal is tilting down. Lock it always I say.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430