Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My best video so far...

Awesome video! What filters were you using?

Where was that? Very nice video, care to share your camera settings? The only thing I could see a ND filter doing is cutting down a bit of the sun reflection but for the most part your video had very little.

Playing with my H over the sea trying to fly and move the camera all alone... pffff very hard...
All criticism is welcome !

I think that was very good. I like the way you allow the scene to move, and not the H. Also, the speed of the music sort of matched the speed of the scene. Great artistical colors at the beginning. I was waiting for a Kayak product name or something to be shown at the end..

I think that was very good. I like the way you allow the scene to move, and not the H. Also, the speed of the music sort of matched the speed of the scene. Great artistical colors at the beginning. I was waiting for a Kayak product name or something to be shown at the end..
Thanks, in fact I'm training hard cause I have to realize a video about some Kayaks from a big trademark in september. So I'm tryiing to understand if the H can take part to the shooting

Thanks, in fact I'm training hard cause I have to realize a video about some Kayaks from a big trademark in september. So I'm tryiing to understand if the H can take part to the shooting

It seems to me the way you handle it, and as myself being a customer, I would like it. Do you think the video quality is good enough for a good sized screen?

My screen is 4K. I looked the original video on it. I would say yes, it's good. Need to see the video on the large screen (2 or 3 meters). The whole movie is not good but I think that for some parts (like the last one) I can consider it sounds like a professional work... for those who complain about the cgo3, OK show me what a phantom 4 would do better.

Last edited:
You should be very pleased with that.

Rather than using an ND filter, was there any reason not to increase the shutter speed? You're well within the limits of the camera.

Very encouraging. I think you need to put EV.05. The dark sea is making the camera open up in auto mode and the subject is then over exposed.

He said it was in manual mode so how would it be affecting it in auto??? Look again at post number 6

Very encouraging. I think you need to put EV.05. The dark sea is making the camera open up in auto mode and the subject is then over exposed.

I'm thinking an ND filter, and a lower shutter. Starting at 50 for 24p, 120 for 60p.

You should be very pleased with that.

Rather than using an ND filter, was there any reason not to increase the shutter speed? You're well within the limits of the camera.

motion affects. video look vs. movie look

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval