Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Bird Is Back!

Reaction score
So after having several “issues” with my H+ since I purchased it last fall from Best Buy, I finally received my H+ back from the Syracuse Repair Team up in New York.

When I sent it out I stated the Gel Dampers for the camera were oozing liquid after a couple months of use and that my SD card would no longer eject from the camera.

Sent her out for repairs in Mid Feb and received it back two weeks ago. I paid ZERO $ for all the repairs. All covered under manufacture warranty! In fact I recently passed my Part 107 and had Yuneec send me my 6 Month NFZ unlock code. Made some cash last weekend shooting a mini commercial for a local basketball gym. I’ll post the video here once it’s finished! Props to the repair team that took their time and actually fixed my drone. View attachment 16533

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
So after having several “issues” with my H+ since I purchased it last fall from Best Buy, I finally received my H+ back from the Syracuse Repair Team up in New York.

When I sent it out I stated the Gel Dampers for the camera were oozing liquid after a couple months of use and that my SD card would no longer eject from the camera.

Sent her out for repairs in Mid Feb and received it back two weeks ago. I paid ZERO $ for all the repairs. All covered under manufacture warranty! In fact I recently passed my Part 107 and had Yuneec send me my 6 Month NFZ unlock code. Made some cash last weekend shooting a mini commercial for a local basketball gym. I’ll post the video here once it’s finished!View attachment 16533
IMG_0844.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval