Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Breeze Dilemma

Reaction score
Greetings fellow pilots! I have a Yuneec Breeze Controller combo that I purchased at Walmart about a year and a half ago. Over time and a couple of minor crashes connecting the drone to Wifi has become increasingly difficult. When I power up the drone I hear the tones that indicate the drone is on, however there are no lights on other than the battery indication light. I have tried the reset procedure several times but this has not helped. After many tries, the green light comes on and the connection is made, Once the connection is made the drone flies fine, but success is hit or miss......mostly miss. I had hoped to give this drone to my grandson but I would like to have it working reliably.

I have looked on Ebay for new a replacement Very few to choose from that are reasonably priced. The fact that I have 5 batteries that still work well makes it difficult for me to simply discard it. Although I have never sold anything on Ebay I may consider that option. Would prefer to find and affordable solution to selling, however my options at this point seem limited. Any suggestions?

Try doing the connection in the house so it is easier to see the LED Status light in the arm.

As you power up the Breeze the Status light in the arm will be white, then turn red as the initialization sequence executes and the Breeze determines what 5.8 GHz WiFi channel it can use. Once that happens the Status light turns green and the Breeze broadcasts its SSID (what you named your Breeze in the settings of Breeze Cam). If you are in an area where there is a lot of WiFi traffic, the Breeze may be hard to find on your phone.

One problem with the Breeze when it is not flying is having a tendency to overheat. When this happens it is very difficult to get the green Status and broadcast of the SSID. Try using a small fan blowing on it when sitting indoors.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me