Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Breeze With Lights

My son first flight .
Went out to do a night flight with my son the following link is our night flight sadly not much to film so it's more photos.

Change the setting to night mode and lower the cams shutter to -1.5 . Would work well for close ups . But for long shots can't see them working unless you have more light .

Normally the seafront has more lights on but remember it's Sunday so they must be turning them off now .

This is my son first flight and to be honest I think he did better then I did on my first go...lol

I am Doing some research to find a place that's has more light to film as I still want to see what the breeze 4k can do .plenty of place to go around me .

With the led light attached seeing the drone was easy even took it up to around 80 to 100ft the lights are bright .if anything look quite funky.

Myself as I glued them to the legs I have orders 4 more legs for normal flying and will switch them over when I need to.

If you have any tips for night flying would love to hear about them.

Will be doing more this week in between my shifts. Next one is my fear of flying over water [emoji2] Screenshot_2018-07-16-02-04-47.jpeg

I'll need to try this next time I do a Night Flight. During the Forth of July I took my Breeze up to get a few shots of the all the neighborhood fireworks going on. It took me a minute to get my bearings fly back home for a landing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakshijah