Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My First Flight (UK)

It is the end where I was less than dexterous.

So I take it you let the left stick go while holding the start/stop motor? On my flight earlier I ensured I kept the throttle down while holding the start/stop but did wonder if I needed to do that. I was kind of missing the DJI shutdown the motors after 6 seconds if the descent stops and the throttle is all the way down.

Yes I think I did. I was not wearing the harness which would have made it easier to reach. Like you I am used to the DJI system.

My first attempt
Very nice especially the million pound shot at the start. I intend to try an ND filter and set the shutter and exposure manually this should help the change in the picture when the camera gimbal moves, A small matter however.

Very nice especially the million pound shot at the start. I intend to try an ND filter and set the shutter and exposure manually this should help the change in the picture when the camera gimbal moves, A small matter however.
Thanks, forgot to change it to 1080p so mines looks a bit distorted. Well it does on my phone. I don't know too much about camera settings and filters so that is something I'll have to look into. All good fun tho

I found that if I go to one of the setting menu's and back out the camera connect right away otherwise it would take minutes.

Went through three batteries with the Typhoon today excellent. Fast slow up down turn everything. All rock solid. Experimented with cable cam which I think I will use a lot. Connecting the wifi does take time but they are aware at UK Yunnec and there will no doubt be a fix for it.

So I take it you let the left stick go while holding the start/stop motor? On my flight earlier I ensured I kept the throttle down while holding the start/stop but did wonder if I needed to do that. I was kind of missing the DJI shutdown the motors after 6 seconds if the descent stops and the throttle is all the way down.
Yep.. love that DJI feature, so handy. I still use it on the Typhoon and although it doesn't have the same effect it certainly ensures a nice stop motor while pressing start stop at same time.

Two problems have popped up in the first (limited) flight.
1. SD card slot in the controller trapped the card and could
Not remove it.

2. No indication of still photo capture, supposed to hear a
"Shutter click"

Did not shoot any video.

New to Drones only use is to add interest in arerial shoots to my blog.

First flight impression is it is great!

Two problems have popped up in the first (limited) flight.
1. SD card slot in the controller trapped the card and could
Not remove it.

2. No indication of still photo capture, supposed to hear a
"Shutter click"

Did not shoot any video.

New to Drones only use is to add interest in arerial shoots to my blog.

First flight impression is it is great!
I had the same with the shutter click, had to hit the button three times, then got the click, seems to be a software bug.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech