Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My first flight :)

LOL. OK, give you a pass this time. And I saw the FTDX-3000 on QRZ.

Thanks LOL I thought bob was asking for my call sign, but with no glasses on and no coffee, C,mon man! I appreciate the pass! hahaha Oh and I see you live in my old planet :) Beaumont, Silsbee, Lumberton, weatherford and Ft Worth just to name a few places I lived, I was a pro photographer and also did a little time at Georgetown Steel :)

LOL yeah, I meant it as a joke, like your coming in 59! but I am 59 so it works either way. I am having so much fun, this group has really given me a daily lift, they are funny, informed and love to share, kinda like some hams i know HiHi..

And I have never owned a flying machine of any kind before -- the group has helped me really lose my fear..

LOL yeah, I meant it as a joke, like your coming in 59! but I am 59 so it works either way. I am having so much fun, this group has really given me a daily lift, they are funny, informed and love to share, kinda like some hams i know HiHi..

And I have never owned a flying machine of any kind before -- the group has helped me really lose my fear..
Ahh - silly me - I did not click with that at all sorry... yep, well you would be 5/9 +20 of course!

It is a really great group; I think too. I have learnt a lot from it. When I bought my H I did not fly it for 2 days as I was so busy learning from the mistakes of others, hoping not to make them myself lol.. I did some of course! Really glad that you are enjoying it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech