Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My H is back home from the doctor.

Reaction score
Just received my H and it looks like they must have replaced it instead of repairing it. They put on my serial number but with a new label maker label over top the original serial number. I do believe its a replacement unit as there were a lot of scratches and marks on the bottom on the H even under the motors. They are all gone and it actually looks new. I am very happy about that.

Yuneec really backs up their product. :)

Reactions: Milt
Just received my H and it looks like they must have replaced it instead of repairing it. They put on my serial number but with a new label maker label over top the original serial number. I do believe its a replacement unit as there were a lot of scratches and marks on the bottom on the H even under the motors. They are all gone and it actually looks new. I am very happy about that.

except for the Camera

Reactions: Samuel Fowler
I thought since the UAV's have to be registered you now have to have a set of numbers on it someplace? If thats the case did they replace your registration numbers?

Hey @Samuel Fowler that's good news. Mine is still MIA three weeks out but hoping for the same outcome as you.

Reactions: Samuel Fowler
I thought since the UAV's have to be registered you now have to have a set of numbers on it someplace? If thats the case did they replace your registration numbers?

No they didnt change my registration numbers as thats with the FAA. I did have a sticker on the bottom of the H with my FAA registration numbers but that's gone and not on the H any longer. I will need to make a new FAA sticker with my label maker and have it put back onto the H as its missing. No all they did was take a label maker sticker and created my serial number based on my old existing serial number from the old drone and stick it onto the existing serial number of this new drone as my serial number for the drone. I was hoping they would put my serial number from my old drone onto this drone with the real factor sticker (but it was washed away from being a submarine due to the issue of fly away) but they used a label maker sticker instead of using a factory sticker.

Really dont want to show this video but here is a video of my drone flying away on me a month ago - its sorta disturbing. I couldn't pull it back or stop it in place for the life of me...I tried but it wouldn't stop - it had like a mind of its own. Someone was standing there videotaping it as I lifted it up.

Really dont want to show this video but here is a video of my drone flying away on me a month ago - its sorta disturbing. I couldn't pull it back or stop it in place for the life of me...I tried but it wouldn't stop - it had like a mind of its own. Someone was standing there videotaping it as I lifted it up.

It shows that the video is private ... make it public!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval