Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My typhooh hour does not want to come down

Reaction score
Hello I am new in the forum. My new typhooh h does not want to come down and stays is 5 meters. That to make.
please help

welcome to the forum.

did you fly in smart mode and did you try to land very close tou you?
then try landing in Angle mode (upper right switch on your controller).

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for answering me.
Ej fligh mode angle and the drone was has 10 meters of me. J deactivated the GPS to make it come down

Do you have Intel Realsense and did you activate "Obstacle Avoidance"? I ask because if the landing gear are up in this situation the H will not drop below a certain altitude until OA is turned off or the landing gear are down.

hi
I have reasense but it s off but the same problem when the realsense it s out.drone. only the ty come down whitout gps

I had that happen with earlier versions of the firmware. Have you tried moving the performance slider all the way to rabbit?

I had that happen with earlier versions of the firmware. Have you tried moving the performance slider all the way to rabbit?

or checking if the newest firmware is installed.......

you can find a lot of info about this using the the search box (upper right in the forum screen, magnifying glass).

Reactions: bobbyrichter
You can also "MOMENTARILY!" bump the red start/stop button (Top, left corner) multiple times to get the H to touch ground. Once it does, HOLD the start/stop button and the props will stop.

Reactions: DonnieB
hi it s the same problem when I move the performance slider all the way to rabbit and my th have the last version firrmware inside

@didouglog
Try this, use turtle mode realsense off and in angle mode, hover your H at 1 or 2 feet, see if you can land it. repeat this at 3 to 5 feet

no thants the same problem.when I pass 5 meters
after a new calibration, new data,
The drone starts in the GPS 0 meters. After 5 minutes of flights is 10 meters the GPS indicates 15 meters. When I come down is 5 meters the GPS indicates less 6 meters. Has this moment it cannot come down

On the ST16 go to System Settings, Other Settings and uncheck "Real Sense Module Installed".

Not sure it will fix your issue but its worth a try.

If you can't descend, change it to Home mode. It will usually land.
Also, check the sticks in Hardware Monitor to make certain they go to full scale in all directions.
If you continue to have the same problem, you will need to remove the RealSense and test without it. Even if you turn it off, it is still active.

Mine is doing this same thing.

it will hover at 15-18 feet, and I give (rabbit mode) full down, it will barely go down when I let off it shoots back up.

gear was down, in angle mode

finally turned the GPS off., and it drifted hard to the side but went down relatively OK.

very annoying.

I notice if the H sits in the sun while I calibrate accelerometer, the altitiude will steadily climb.
for instance, it last thought it was at 15 feet while sitting in the grass in my yard.

is there a permanent fix for this?

up and down sticks read fine on the hardware monitor, firmware is upto date.

it needs cooling, or something for whatever tells the beast what its altitude is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis