Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My typhoon crash, first time & second time.

You did not discover a danger. You discovered that if you do not do the calibration properly you can destroy the aircraft and pose a danger to you and others.

Why did you do the ST16 calibration on 11 February? The values on the ST16 prior to you doing the calibration were normal and controlled the aircraft properly.

To be totally honest this crash is the fault of the pilot and not a fault with the aircraft system.

Vous n'avez pas découvert de danger. Vous avez découvert que si vous ne faites pas l'étalonnage correctement, vous pouvez détruire l'avion et constituer un danger pour vous et les autres.

Pourquoi avez-vous fait l'étalonnage ST16 le 11 février ? Les valeurs sur le ST16 avant que vous fassiez l'étalonnage étaient normales et contrôlaient correctement l'avion.

Pour être tout à fait honnête, cet accident est la faute du pilote et non une faute du système de l'avion.
Depuis 2015 que je vole avec des YUNEEC (Q500 & Typhoon H480) a pars le premier vol du Q500 que j'ai crashé car mis en mode SMART et trop prés du drone je n'ai jamais eu un seul problème en vol, ni même d'interférences lors de la tempête ALEX en octobre 2020 alors que les secours étaient sur place avec l'armée, les hélicoptères et tous les services présents, j'ai pu voler sans problème et faire de multiples reconnaissances.
90% du temps les problèmes viennes de l'humain qui ne reconnais pas être en tort, c'est toujours la machine!!
Il faut se dire qu'un drone n'est pas un jouet, qu'avant chaque vol il faut être capable d'estimer la météo, le lieu du vol, les alertes géomagnétiques et visites prevol correcte!!
La a lire les explications, je n'aurais même pas allumé les moteurs!!
L'année dernière une amie a enlevée la batterie sans éteindre le H480, je remet une batterie et redécolle, je me rend compte immédiatement que quelque chose coince, j'ai pas insisté, il est parti chez un pro pour révision et effectivement il y avait un problème de logiciel mais don l'origine est humaine!!

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
Since 2015 that I fly with YUNEEC (Q500 & Typhoon H480) has left the first flight of the Q500 which I crashed because put in SMART mode and too close to the drone I never had a single problem in flight, nor even interference during the ALEX storm in October 2020 when the rescue services were on site with the army, the helicopters and all the services present, I was able to fly without problem and do multiple reconnaissances.

90% of the time the problems come from the human who does not recognize being at fault, it is always the machine!!

You have to say that a drone is not a toy, that before each flight you have to be able to estimate the weather, the place of the flight, the geomagnetic alerts and correct pre-flight visits!!

To read the explanations, I wouldn't even have started the engines!!

Last year a friend removed the battery without turning off the H480, I put a battery back and take off again, I immediately realize that something is stuck, I didn't insist, it went to a pro for overhaul and indeed there had a software problem but don the origin is human!!

Depuis 2015 que je vole avec des YUNEEC (Q500 & Typhoon H480) a pars le premier vol du Q500 que j'ai crashé car mis en mode SMART et trop prés du drone je n'ai jamais eu un seul problème en vol, ni même d'interférences lors de la tempête ALEX en octobre 2020 alors que les secours étaient sur place avec l'armée, les hélicoptères et tous les services présents, j'ai pu voler sans problème et faire de multiples reconnaissances.
90% du temps les problèmes viennes de l'humain qui ne reconnais pas être en tort, c'est toujours la machine!!
Il faut se dire qu'un drone n'est pas un jouet, qu'avant chaque vol il faut être capable d'estimer la météo, le lieu du vol, les alertes géomagnétiques et visites prevol correcte!!
La a lire les explications, je n'aurais même pas allumé les moteurs!!
L'année dernière une amie a enlevée la batterie sans éteindre le H480, je remet une batterie et redécolle, je me rend compte immédiatement que quelque chose coince, j'ai pas insisté, il est parti chez un pro pour révision et effectivement il y avait un problème de logiciel mais don l'origine est humaine!!

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
Since 2015 that I fly with YUNEEC (Q500 & Typhoon H480) has left the first flight of the Q500 which I crashed because put in SMART mode and too close to the drone I never had a single problem in flight, nor even interference during the ALEX storm in October 2020 when the rescue services were on site with the army, the helicopters and all the services present, I was able to fly without problem and do multiple reconnaissances.

90% of the time the problems come from the human who does not recognize being at fault, it is always the machine!!

You have to say that a drone is not a toy, that before each flight you have to be able to estimate the weather, the place of the flight, the geomagnetic alerts and correct pre-flight visits!!

To read the explanations, I wouldn't even have started the engines!!

Last year a friend removed the battery without turning off the H480, I put a battery back and take off again, I immediately realize that something is stuck, I didn't insist, it went to a pro for overhaul and indeed there had a software problem but don the origin is human!!
Many times that is true and just like with a manned aircraft a preflight check of aircraft, power source, and controller in addition to the environment is very important.

As far as working on the Typhoon H most things are user serviceable provided you have the parts. The only thing that is not user serviceable is a camera calibration, and that is necessary if gimbal motors are changed or the gimbal interface board is changed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval