Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!
Reaction score
I have the Tuphoon H Plus. It's given me a headache since day 1. I have had the worst of luck with it since I bought it. Had to send it in for repair after the camera would only shake like crazy. Yuneec fixed this.
But as of right now, the drone will always start panning to the left slowly without any input if mine. It turns and will not stop. If you just let it hover and not touch the RC at all, you will watch as the body of the drone starts panning to the left almost immediately.

I have noticed it will also turn to the left during motioned flight. I can be flying towars the horizon on a straight path, and the drone will start turning to the left, until eventually it will completely change course while I the pilot is still pushing straight forward only.

Is there anyone out there that has experienced this and has even found a solution?

It saddens me that I have to out up with this behaviour in the drone because I'm sure this shouldn't be happening.

Your initial post seems to suggest the problem has existed for some time. I assume you have tried the "easy" things like exercising the knob and cleaning the K1 (yaw) pot?
Does the hardware monitor show the pot signal centered when the actual knob is centered?

Reactions: Mike Irish
Your initial post seems to suggest the problem has existed for some time. I assume you have tried the "easy" things like exercising the knob and cleaning the K1 (yaw) pot?
Does the hardware monitor show the pot signal centered when the actual knob is centered?

I'm sorry. I know too little I guess. I don't know how to check the oot signal.

Note: This thread moved to PM. Cleaning sticks with contact cleaner appears to have restored normal functionality. Actual flight testing is not currently possible due to weather.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Note: This thread moved to PM. Cleaning sticks with contact cleaner appears to have restored normal functionality. Actual flight testing is not currently possible due to weather.
Yes, I finally had the chance to give it a proper testing. All is working perfectly and I'm able to fly without worrying anymore. Thanks for the continuous help friends!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval