Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My typhoon is out... So my next drone will be a....

Reaction score
Since 2 weeks, I have many problems of vibrations. The thing is that noone is able to find a solution.
I ran all the forums in the world. I finally got yuneec that, for the moment, does not seem to be convince that I have an issue other than dampers or props.

Anyway, I'll probably have a solution one day, but for the moment my main concern is that I must fly and film at the end the month (a small project but that could be a very good point for the future) .
I have some money (a few) to spend and I have to choose between :

1. for 1300 €
the typhoon H (I keep all my equipments, propellers, batteries, 2 st16 for dual control flight) But my trust in Yuneec is down at this time even if... I LOVE THE H.
2. for 960 €
the phantom 3 pro (it is reliable and mature, but I have to learn again from zero) . Quality for less than 1000 but no 360° gimble
3. for 2100 €
the typhoon H PRO (same than 1.). Do I need realsense ? not really
4. for 2300 €
If I can buy the 3., humm I can buy the inspire 1 v2 (more professional, better camera but more than 2Kg so an administrative complication in france)

But if I remain reasonable (and not ricch), so I keep 1. (H) and 2. (P3P)

What would you do ????

The Autel XStar Premium looks to be a step ahead of the P3Pro from what I've seen and heck I missed it but I thought I saw peeps saying Amazon had them for under $700 for a short promo :-(

Since 2 weeks, I have many problems of vibrations. The thing is that noone is able to find a solution.
I ran all the forums in the world. I finally got yuneec that, for the moment, does not seem to be convince that I have an issue other than dampers or props.

Anyway, I'll probably have a solution one day, but for the moment my main concern is that I must fly and film at the end the month (a small project but that could be a very good point for the future) .
I have some money (a few) to spend and I have to choose between :

1. for 1300 €
the typhoon H (I keep all my equipments, propellers, batteries, 2 st16 for dual control flight) But my trust in Yuneec is down at this time even if... I LOVE THE H.
2. for 960 €
the phantom 3 pro (it is reliable and mature, but I have to learn again from zero) . Quality for less than 1000 but no 360° gimble
3. for 2100 €
the typhoon H PRO (same than 1.). Do I need realsense ? not really
4. for 2300 €
If I can buy the 3., humm I can buy the inspire 1 v2 (more professional, better camera but more than 2Kg so an administrative complication in france)

But if I remain reasonable (and not ricch), so I keep 1. (H) and 2. (P3P)

What would you do ????

Can Yuneec not sort you out quickly? If not then a P3P makes sense.
I have seen your problem and really Yuneec should just give you another machine as your machine is not fit for purpose as we say in the UK.

South of France...
Sorry, I am returning a fixed H and thought if you live close we could meet and you could try out the returned unit...
I am in Upstate NY USA ~

Eric, Maybe you really have to take a look at the Autel XStar as JJDu4 says.

I thought the premium is 4k and the normal is just HD.
I took a look at it before I bought the H. But couldn't find a dealer in the Netherlands selling the thing. Since a few weeks I saw one who did. But I'm more than satisfied with the H at this moment.

There is 700 € between P3P and P4. For me it is not justified for a temporary solution. Because once my H will be ok again (one yuneec day...), I will go back flying with it.
Where did you put it for repair?

Do you not have consumer protection laws. Send it back to your supplier for a refund - not fit for purpose. You could buy another H and hopefully be lucky and get a good one.

Nowhere !
yuneec USA is too far
yuneec EU (germany) told me to just send the CGO to them (no rma)
yuneec UK (i'm waiting an answer)

best to ring the uk they answer the phone and should be able to help you 02084494321

Nowhere !
yuneec USA is too far
yuneec EU (germany) told me to just send the CGO to them (no rma)
yuneec UK (i'm waiting an answer)

And where did you buy it?

I have to buy one in France so I need to know a good reseller!

They don't want to repair it?

Eric, Maybe you really have to take a look at the Autel XStar as JJDu4 says.
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any retailer selling the Autel in Europe. It's possible to get one shipped at hundreds of dollars, when you add on VAT on import duties, that 8-900 pro version goes way up, plus you then have big hassles for extra batteries props and support in the case of problems.

Bestrc.eu sells autel....

The Autel XStar Premium looks to be a step ahead of the P3Pro from what I've seen and heck I missed it but I thought I saw peeps saying Amazon had them for under $700 for a short promo :-(
The Autel Premium may not work in France due to its video transmission frequency. I know you cannot use the Premium in Germany for that very reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval