Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Neck straps/ lanyards

I just talked with my seller, he sayś that there is NO lanyard included in the Prof. version......
Are you freaking kidding me....????
They won't include a &¤%&& 5$ lanyard in a 2200,- Euro drone, and the /%%¤& lanyard is not even available for the EU marked yet......whatś going on ???

Iḿ REALLY dissapointed, such a minor item, that is very important, but they couldn't be bothered providing one, and now we have to search the world ourselfes, and purchasing one from whatever-land, just because they don't care.........if itt was a stock or production problem, they could just ship it to us when available..............

It's NOT ok, it's a very bad signal to the customers paying top-dollar for their top-product.

DISAPPOINTED!!
had the same problem

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01LGHZSXY/ref=pe_386171_37038021_TE_3p_dp_1

I've searched elsewhere on the forum but couldn't find any mention so.... Is it possible to use a neck strap or lanyard on an ST16? It would be good to be able to go handsfree/ not drop it if necessary. Is one provided with it?

Thanks all!
Buy one from hobbymounts.co.uk... Very cheap...

Boomcaster, ur post of the lanyard off of eBay got my gears turning. I'm working on a lanyard made from paracord, will post pics when finished.

Here's the beginning
ee1bad394433ded5dd14e2e37cdc2449.jpg

Last edited:
slight setback, got near the end and ran outta cord. undo it all and start over with a longer cord.....

Nice work. I purchased one from Ebay and made some suggestions to modify it so it better suits the ST16 - looks like yours is exactly what I was suggesting. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

So I finished this morning....
8152d49cda7c7bfc299918e5ca678586.jpg

1bd9499b1bd0472dd40fe1788a6b10bc.jpg

efc277b19200bb80ef8c1eb2ec777870.jpg

114cee05e0523d1e29330399340536e6.jpg

This thing is very comfortable on my neck. I tied it so the angle of the ST16 was suited for me. I left the knots kinda loose for some adjustments to the angle. One thing I am noticing is the clips aren't all that great, they keep coming unclipped from the mounts. I'm gonna revisit this later when I can get some lobster clasps.

Well done. That's exactly what I had in mind. Maybe I should learn how to make one of those!! Is it time consuming?

Thanks. The whole thing took prolly bout an hour. Not including the whole tear down. I didnt know how to do this, but youtube is your friend. There is plenty of vids on different braids to do. I just kinda took ideas from one bud and incorporated ideas from another vid, then put my own twist on it.

Strange??
I just purchased a Typhoon H Prof. w/ realsense and there was NO lanyard.....I need one and have contacted the seller, but thatś really strange.......It should be included in all versions, and especially the most expensive one....
Any thoughts on that??
Yeah the one with real sense doesn't seem to have the lanyard.

Lanyards stopped being part of most packages since Nov 2016 or thereabouts. I don't know why...seems silly. I didn't have one in mine either. I had to purchase it separately.

Reactions: DMims5150
Lanyards stopped being part of most packages since Nov 2016 or thereabouts. I don't know why...seems silly. I didn't have one in mine either. I had to purchase it separately.
Wow . I got mine in Dec 2016 . I've noticed several different bags for it too.

I bought a camera neck strap and four mini carbinier clips on ali express. combined with a bit of cord, a couple of steel rings from an old dog leash and a couple feet of thread and I now have a 1st class lanyard for about $3-$4.

Attachments

• lanyard.jpg
    lanyard.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 20
Strange??
I just purchased a Typhoon H Prof. w/ realsense and there was NO lanyard.....I need one and have contacted the seller, but thatś really strange.......It should be included in all versions, and especially the most expensive one....
Any thoughts on that??
I didn't get one with my Pro version either. Rather irritating!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech