Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

need help....HDMI problem

Reaction score
...some time ago...some copter ago...some st16 ago...

i have tested in more early days the hdmi out...and everything was good...

cable inside-power on- works - st16 and my hdmi lilliput screen

now i put on everything... no signal at the second screen ? what i have forget?
help)

The ST16 has a hard time seeing Lilliput monitors (Hand Shake). Some monitors and the ST16 have an HDCP Protocol issue. The issue is known to Yuneec,but has never been addressed.

Reactions: eric bee
The ST16 has a hard time seeing Lilliput monitors (Hand Shake). Some monitors and the ST16 have an HDCP Protocol issue. The issue is known to Yuneec,but has never been addressed.

I have a number of LCD monitors including Black Pearl, Lilliput, ProAV and the ST16 does not work with them. Just bought an F&V FM7 and it works fine. Sony/Samsung TVs are ok as well for me but a bit awkward to take on location;)

works now....don't know why :) need to find out how to make it save work (want try help at a music video on Monday) So i hope its all well...

today I have shown the H to some students of me, which was get trained with their Phantom...
first reaction:
wow ...controller,
wow ...lading gear,
wow ...360cam,
wow ...it's silent mode? ))))

Yunnec can blow DJI away...

-with better quality control of their products
-better cam (like x3)
-waypoints with map and speed control
-cycle mode for way points, to start again the mission
-team mode with st10+
-adjustable high speed in rabbit mode

problem still exits that the cdmi don't work from beginning...its needed ST16 is on HDMI cable is in...and maybe copter gives Picture...and if i put the cable in the Lilliput (its powered on before) then it starts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz