Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help with video

Reaction score
My computer plays the video jerky. Shooting in 1080 at 60 fps and in RAW style. Looks good, but jerky.

Got 8 gigs of RAM. Computer may just be too slow. Not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

I had the same issue with my tablet. It wouldn't play back the higher resolution. It would play the sound back fine but skip during the video. I ended up just buying a updated tablet with a faster processor and it was fine

I have seen on here where people have reduced the 4k down to 1080 and watched it then. I personally do not know how to do that though. Good luck

I had the same problem on two different comp./operating sys. Tried different media players with the same results. Then I started using this one:
Home · MPC-HC
I have had satisfactory results from it. No jerking and skipping. I never have learned how to change from 4K to 1080 like a previous post said. I have experimented with camera settings a little. But the jerking for me seems to be stopped by using this player.

Reactions: Rayray
I had the same problem on two different comp./operating sys. Tried different media players with the same results. Then I started using this one:
Home · MPC-HC
I have had satisfactory results from it. No jerking and skipping. I never have learned how to change from 4K to 1080 like a previous post said. I have experimented with camera settings a little. But the jerking for me seems to be stopped by using this player.
4K video files take quite a lot of processing power to play smoothly whatever media player you are using. But you're right, certain media players do seem to work better than others. I have an older computer and a new one. On the older computer the 4k video files just will not play at all. On the new computer (with an i7 processor) they play perfectly. So on the older computer I have to convert the 4K files to 1080p and then they play alright. Most media players come with a file converter. I use VLC media player (it's free) and in the top left hand corner in the tool bar is 'Media'. Click on 'Media' and you get a drop-down list. One of the options is 'Convert/Save'. Here you can convert your 4K video files, loads of options of what you can convert them to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop