Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Tablet Info

Reaction score
What tablet works with drone? Does it have to have cellular or will WiFi be good enough?
Thanks for any help, new pilot. I tried a Fire tablet with dual WiFi but unsuccessful.

Amazon hardware is not that good; I've heard that they smokescreened Android so you'd stay stuck in their "world".
I had tried some Samsung, the videofeed was slow and lagged.
The 8" ZTE K88 tablet is quite good, no lagging. It's an unlocked AT&T tablet that can be used as phone, but you don't need to subscribe to AT&T to use it for other purposes. The thin and light ZTE K88 can be bought on eBay for about $100 brand new. Like many other tablets, when outdoor, you may need a hood or shade when the sun is overhead.
For use with Yuneec controller or without, I also got the older iPhone 5 to fit on the holder so I guess the iPads work with the Breeze, too.

Amazon hardware is not that good; I've heard that they smokescreened Android so you'd stay stuck in their "world".
I had tried some Samsung, the videofeed was slow and lagged.
The 8" ZTE K88 tablet is quite good, no lagging. It's an unlocked AT&T tablet that can be used as phone, but you don't need to subscribe to AT&T to use it for other purposes. The thin and light ZTE K88 can be bought on eBay for about $100 brand new. Like many other tablets, when outdoor, you may need a hood or shade when the sun is overhead.
For use with Yuneec controller or without, I also got the older iPhone 5 to fit on the holder so I guess the iPads work with the Breeze, too.
Thanks for the info. I had first flight other day. Was fantastic. I'm impressed. Trying to locate a controller. Out of stock everywhere. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giiir