Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Network Anomaly

Reaction score
Hello there. Sorry to bother you with what I would imagine is a newbie/goofy issue.

Primary Issue: I am unable to properly connect from either my Samsung S8 smart phone OR my iPad via WiFi. I can SEE the Breeze listed when I attempt to connect. I can successfully login using the password. But it does not connect to the internet.

My 2018 Samsung (S8 (SM-G950U)) phone has 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatibility. I am able to connect to my brand new Yuneec Breeze 4K via WiFi, with the caveat "Internet may not be available". The GREEN LED slowly flashes on the B prop arm.
When I try to register on my Breeze app, I receive a Network Anomaly message. When I try to look for available upgrades, I receive "No Updates Available". I am in AIRPLANE MODE with WiFi enabled.

When I try to connect with my iPad, again it connects with the Breeze 4K; displays "Breeze_A20274" as the WiFi connection but gives a network error when I attempt to register or update the app.

Than you very much,

Steve Clark

I don't have a Breeze, but I think I can see what is going wrong here, but am happy to be corrected by anyone that knows differently...

I suspect you only want to connect to the Breeze Wifi when you are flying the drone. To update the software, don't you need your regular internet connection active, as it can't be when the Breeze is the WiFi source, hence the warning ? Sorry if that doesn't help but thought I'd post it on the off-chance it does...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zeedentclinic