Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new battery 8000mah

For that price I would certainly give it a try.
But you should note.......it only fits the H3 or the H520E.
It will not work in the H, H Plus or the H520.

i have been using these for a long time now i use them every week with my Typhoon H plus, i have 4 of them i mark them how many times i charge them and so far so good. some of them i charged 19 times and some i charged them 24 times still work good, one or 2 of them started to swell, i got rid of them right away. ( steve and drones ).

Caution: these batteries are not usable in a stock H3 or H520e due to a difference in connectors.

Attachments

• Screenshot (122).png
    Screenshot (122).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
i have been using these for a long time now i use them every week with my Typhoon H plus, i have 4 of them i mark them how many times i charge them and so far so good. some of them i charged 19 times and some i charged them 24 times still work good, one or 2 of them started to swell, i got rid of them right away. ( steve and drones ).
These batteries are for use in the H520 and H Plus. They will not work in the H3 as it uses a different connector type. They are usable in the Typhoon H but the voltage has to be monitored by the operator as the low battery warning setpoints are for a LiPo cells and not the LiHV cells used in these batteries.

DO ANYBODY PURCHASED THIS BATTERY?
ANY ISSUE WITH IT?
I WANT BUY TWO, AND I WOULD KNOW SOME IMPRESSION BY OTHER PILOTS
MANY THANKS
@Giulio Ranalli
Please clarify which aircraft you are using be it the Typhoon H or the H3. You are asking about H3 batteries in the Typhoon H (H480) forum.

I have tried those batteries 3 of them in fact. however I suffered issues with the h520e that ruined them. Also the shells are very weak and one drop could split the out side casing. as long as they never drop they are a good source of power when yuneec confirms there fix for the h520e battery port

These batteries are for use in the H520 and H Plus. They will not work in the H3 as it uses a different connector type. They are usable in the Typhoon H but the voltage has to be monitored by the operator as the low battery warning setpoints are for a LiPo cells and not the LiHV cells used in these batteries.
DM, the pic in Amazon shows connection to be for H3 and 520E. ??

DM, the pic in Amazon shows connection to be for H3 and 520E. ??
That was a reply to the battery @steveoui had posted about.

The battery linked to by the OP was for the H3/H520e.

These Gifi-accus are of quite-good quality. We're selling them to our customers in Poland or other EU countries - and I must say, that we've got much more complaints concerning original Yuneec accus. We're selling Q500, H520 and H520E versions and we're using them internally too. Maybe it will change in the future (more complaints), but for the moment: they're really good substitute for original Yuneec batteries.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval