Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Breeze owner with a story and some questions.

I have video footage backed up on Google drive but can't figure it out. It uploads to post reply with a line through it.

I have video footage backed up on Google drive but can't figure it out. It uploads to post reply with a line through it.
Did you make the link shareable On Drive ? if all else fails just upload it to YouTube mark it as Public then share the link.

This is a link to a YouTube Video up at the Sunshine Skyway kite boarders I did with my 360 camera.

Use the Paper clip icon to post it here

Last edited:
Did you make the link shareable On Drive ? if all else fails just upload it to YouTube mark it as Public then share the link.

This is a link to a YouTube Video up at the Sunshine Skyway kite boarders I did with my 360 camera.

Use the Paper clip icon to post it here

I'll give a try when we get off the beach. Never really worked with drive. How do you make it sharable?

Interesting note. Took Breeze and 3 fully charged batteries out to the pool area and placed them in the shade while we sun bathed and played in the pool. After about an hour and a half I took them out to the beach to fly it and all 3 batteries were below 20%. Took them back to the condo and each one charged to full in less than 10 minutes. It was 94 outside. Overheated?

Yes that is what I would assume. I have had problems with my Yuneec Breezes over heating in the past. I am in Indiana and I am sure that it is a drier heat here than what you are dealing with in a beach inviroment. However I have had the same issues non the less.

If you take the battery out of the breeze and put them all in a cooler place for a short period of time then it will probably read right on your phone app.

Also if you try to run all three of those batteries consecutively without letting the breeze cool down you are gonna have problems as well

Interesting note. Took Breeze and 3 fully charged batteries out to the pool area and placed them in the shade while we sun bathed and played in the pool. After about an hour and a half I took them out to the beach to fly it and all 3 batteries were below 20%. Took them back to the condo and each one charged to full in less than 10 minutes. It was 94 outside. Overheated?

That is a rather strange occurance. I'm thinking it may have been the Breeze itself that was exhibiting signs of being overheated, and giving false battery telemetry. As a way of testing this (the Breeze may be defective), leave the charged batteries indoors and take the Breeze outside in the shade as before. Then when ready to fly get the batteries and see if they show as being well below 100%. In the next test, bring the batteries outside and leave the Breeze indoors until ready to fly. See what battery levels are this time. If the levels are down when the Breeze was outside then it may have a thermal problem, if the other way around then you have three funky batteries.

Let us know what you find out.

Unfortunately I'm at home now so I cant do this expirement. Had to be the heat as the breeze is doing fine now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33