Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW C 23 camera for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a new factory refurbished C23 for sale. I needed one and acquired 2 not looking for a profit here just to recoup my investment and save my marriage. I paid 480.00 for it so 480.00 plus shipping I’ve seen them for almost 700.00 so thinking this is a great deal I bought it because I have no clue with supply issues who knows how long it would take to repair my damaged one.

Reactions: DCH and Steve Carr
I have a new factory refurbished C23 for sale. I needed one and acquired 2 not looking for a profit here just to recoup my investment and save my marriage. I paid 480.00 for it so 480.00 plus shipping I’ve seen them for almost 700.00 so thinking this is a great deal I bought it because I have no clue with supply issues who knows how long it would take to repair my damaged one.
Hello,

I am interested and keen to buy it, please let me know the shipping cost to Bangalore, INDIA and how to go with the transaction?

Can i pay via paypal which is most secure option if you have an paypal account?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will absolutely! Just give me an hour or so, a wire transfer would work well, are there any other components you seek?
Sure, thank you, will await for your reply, may be just let me know the shipping cost using POSTAL/DHL/FEDEX ?

I will absolutely! Just give me an hour or so, a wire transfer would work well, are there any other components you seek?
Okay sorry for the delay UPS says the shipping cost approximately is 3-4 days around 150.00 that’s seems rather high to me I’ll check on postal rates as well I really appreciate your interest as I must sell it ASAP thanks, Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval