Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New competitor for the Typhoon H

Status
Not open for further replies.
what gets me is...

Compared to the traditional Analog Transmission, OcuSync can transmit video at 720p and 1080p, equal to an image quality increase of 4-10 times without color casts, static interference, flickering or other problems associate with analog transmission. Even when using the same amount of radio transmission power, OcuSync’s transmission distance is further than analog at 4.1mi (7km).

Reactions: Firman
I personalty do not think is an H competitor at all.

First it is still DJI so if you don't like that company then that kills it for some, including me.
Second it is a small quad, not even a hex.

Point is that is a different type of drone, a small one like many many many out there.
Nothing to get excited over as far as I can see.

That is my opinion, yours may vary. i:)i

I personalty do not think is an H competitor at all.

First it is still DJI so if you don't like that company then that kills it for some, including me.
Second it is a small quad, not even a hex.

Point is that is a different type of drone, a small one like many many many out there.
Nothing to get excited over as far as I can see.

That is my opinion, yours may vary. i:)i

Its absolutely NOTHING like anything that is currently on the market in that size.

What's that sound, oh yes, it's GoPro's stock dropping. And several other companies. This thing is the same size (wingspan) as a phantom when unfolded, flies over 4 miles (that's crazy), 4k camera with gimbal and has every feature and more we've ever head of or thought of. I'm not a DJI fan but I'm going to pre order now. Can't wait for October.

Reactions: raymond captuo
I will wait to see the camera and gimbal reviews. It is all about the camera.

this isn't a competitor to the H, it is to the P4.

the H will come good when new cameras come out for it, which is only a matter of time with a modular platform.

it does look good yes but aimed at a different market, gopro must be crying though.

I'm not a DJI fan but I sure like this one. If it turns out to be everything they say it is i will add it to my hanger. Sorry Yunec but the breeze just did nothing for me.

Reactions: raymond captuo
Pre-order price $399...final price 1299, will be asked for final payment before shipping.
CarolinaDroz.com

All I can say is wow and who do I make the check out to?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWehi-c2zEg
Yup... Saw this and ordered it on the spot. Exactly what I need when out on the motorcycle and want to bring a drone with me. So small it can fit in the bag on my fuel tank. I guess this is the future of drones.... Make them super portable and keep all the features from the big boys.

Reactions: Firman
I'd like to see anyone try to fly the drone through a narrow canyon like that, you'd lose RC / telemetry / video almost as soon as you get past the first bend.

The drone looks better than the Phantoms, but are the corners soft in some of the video?
Only 4 props.:(
Could be very difficult to see or isn't it expected to be used for LOS flying at any distance?
The controller is too small and are you stuck with a phone or can you use a tablet?

Last edited:
This and the H are 2 different drones completely. This thing is going to crush the GoPro Karma and I think hurt P4 sales a little. I'm not a DJI fan but I made my first purchase this morning and ordered the Mavic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval