Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New drone for work and play

Reaction score
My name is Paul Johnson i am using my drone mostly to take pictures and videos of my work. Most of our projects pictures from the ground are inadequate. Also some play time film son playing golf etc.

I have the Yuneec Typhoon H
Needless too say this thing has been a work in progress. Taking it out tomorrow get some practice in. look forward to reading and getting insight to optimize what the machine has to offer.

Looking forward to talking with you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to learn about the Typhoon H, there is a wealth on info and experience here. Glad to see another 107 on board.

Thug life,

Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

You have come to the best place on the web to learn more about your Typhoon H and it’s abilities than anywhere else. There are many commercial videographers/photographers that can offer advice on technique and some very talented amateurs that do this for fun.

Checkout the Photos and Videos section to see the great results you can get from the TH system. The sticky threads at the top of the Typhoon H How To section are a great library of very useful information.

Reactions: biltno
Absolutely agree with DoomMeister. Before flying, watch as many videos as you can. Familiarize yourself with the St16, be sure you are in the angle mode for your first flight, and in my opinion remove the camera. The last thing you want to use the first few flights is the camera. If you should have a hard landing etc at first and the camera is off you will save yourself a few hundred dollars.
Have a great flight!

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
costimarcos